Chapter 1: Work

"Ughhh, I'm gonna be late!"

Melissa was rushing to make it to her job on time. This has been the sixth time this month already. She had an excuse though, but it's the same reason she used the last five times. I've been up late again working on my songs! Ughh!!

Melissa ran through the front doors of the coffee shop, she rushed on her apron and ran behind the counter. Soon customers began walking in to get their coffee of the day. She sighed to herself in hopes that it'll be worth it.

----------------

Jihoon was walking to the practice room with his upcoming Kpop boy group, Seventeen. They have about three more months until they get informed on whether or not they get to debut. It is nerve racking on them, that's why each and everyone of them have been working their butts off to stay in the group and debut successfully. Oh how much I really want to be in this group.

They all entered their practice room and started working on routines they can use for the songs Jihoon is working on. After Jihoon learned his part of the choreography, he left for his little studio to work on the two songs that the group is planning to debut with.

------------

Melissa's P.O.V.

"Hey Melissa!"

"Yea Tiff?"

Tiffany and I are good friends and we both are trying to become Kpop idols together. Tiffany would come up with the choreography, while I'll come up with the songs.

"I need help with the brewer. I'm not quite familiar with it yet."

"Well you need to learn by the end of this week or else your fired you know?" She laughed as she showed Tiffany how to use the brewer properly.

Their rush morning ended as the afternoon started to creep in. (a/n waiting for someone) Tiffany and Melissa made themselves their own coffees and found themselves seats near the counter.

"Do you want some cookies with your coffee?"

"First of all Tiff, you sound like a little kid. Second of all, hell yes!"

We both started laughing as Tiffany got up to get them some food for their coffees.

I looked outside, the weather seemed just right for the perfect cup of coffee. I almost choked on her coffee when she saw a group of boys outside the coffee shop. Speaking of, each one of them was awfully cute. I got up and brought Tiffany's and my stuff back to the counter, just as the group of charming boys walked in.

(a/n: I'm gonna write about them with like the current members bc it just makes it harder for me to write, Ty for bearing with me)

The 13? Yea 13 boys walked up to the counter. They were all staring at the menu board to see what they'd like.

Tiffany looked like she was going to pass out, lucky for her she was caught in my arms. I dragged her to the staff room for a seat and brought her a glass of water.

"What's wrong with you?"

"T-they are the debuting boy group Seventeen!!!"
She stuttered at first but then squealed at the top of her lungs at the end.