Chapter 15: Meeting the Parents

They all turned around with smiles on their faces.

We all posed in hearts for the boys as they were all caught in surprised.

DK soon broke into laughter and everyone else followed in. We all embraced each other as all the girls wished our boys good luck. A stage director came in to tell us they had 3 more minutes before the performance.

"Fighting!!!," Samantha cheered them on.

Everyone soon started to exit.

"Fight-," I started only to be caught off by Jihoon pulling me back.

He spun me around so that we were facing face to face. I looked up into his eyes in awe.

"Goodluck," I quietly said.

He smirked. He leaned down to connect our lips. It was a nice 5 second kiss. He pulled back and smiled at me.

"I needed that good luck kiss," he chuckled out.

"Anything for you," I replied back.

His smile grew and pulled me into a hug.

"You gotta go now," I said to him.

"I know, I just need a good luck hug from my jagiya," he said again.

I was in awe. I snuggled my face into his chest as we embraced.

After a few more seconds, I tapped his chest so he could get ready. He released me and we walked out, hand in hand.

"You know Melissa, you're my number 1 fan?," Jihoon stated.

"And your my number 1 idol," I giggled.

We both laughed as we caught up with the group. I wished them a final good luck before I took the girls back to our seats.

We did had to pry Syl and Mingyu away from each other though. They're pretty tight together, I can't imagine them breaking up.

The girls and I found our seats before the guards opened the doors so that others could watch the debution.

Their manger came out and stood in the center of the stage.

"Welcome, we are very glad many came out to witness the debution for our newest group Seventeen!!!," he announced, then soon walked off the stage.

The lights dimmed. I could barely see the boys getting into their positions.

The music was then cued and the spotlight landed on the boys.

(A/N: enjoy ^^)

The lights soon came back on. The boys lined up in their units across the stage.

"Hana, dul, set, Say the name SEVENTEEN! Anneyonghasseo!~ Seventeen Sonyendan!~," they all said in unison.

"Anneyonghasseo, I am Seventeen's leader and hip hop unit leader, S.coups," s.coups oppa introduced himself.

"Wonwoo"

"Vernon"

"Seventeen's visual, Mingyu"

They introduced themselves. I swear Syl made me deaf when Mingyu introduced himself.

Next unit was performance.

"Anneyong, I am Seventeen's performance unit's leader, Hoshi"

"Jun"