Chapter 3: 13 Weirdos

Friday was our day off from work. Tiffany and I were invited to see the boys work place. We decided to bring fried chicken because why not. They must be hungry after practicing for hours.

"Oh my gawd! I'm so excited!!! Maybe they might perform one of their songs for us!!!"

Tiffany was jumping around, squealing like a little girl.

"Haha, maybe."

"Ugh you're such a buzz kill."

We reached the front doors of the building. I took out my phone and texted the first member's number that came to my head.
-------------------
Me: hey it's Melissa. We're at the front doors, mind if u come get us?

Jihoon: sure I'll bring Josh with me

Me: lol, that'll make Tiff's day 😹

Jihoon: we'll hope if I can make yours too 😜

Me: weirdo 😂

Jihoon: k we're coming 😘

Me: k weirdo 😆
---------------
I got off my phone. I was blushing like a mad person.

"What cha smiling about?"

She grabbed my phone and opened up the conversation with Jihoon and me.

"Awwww!!! He has a crush on you!!!"

"😳" I was speechless and blushing really hard right now.

"Hey Melissa!"

I looked up to see SoonYoung by the doors. I smiled. We walked towards him as he opened the door for us.

"Hey Tiffany, how's it going?"

"I'm doing fine."

We were walking to the elevators. The arrow above the middle elevator glowed a bright green. We waited at that elevator until the doors opened.

"Hoshi?!?"

"Woozi?!?"

------------

"Woozi come on! I bet the girls are already been waiting for awhile!"

Joshua was calling me by my stage name. We've all just decided them today and we can call each other by them.

"K, Melissa just texted me though!" I got off my phone and started walking towards the door where Josh was standing.

"Well I don't really care because I can already sense Tiffany's presence." He stood up proudly with his fists on his sides.

"Yea yea Jisoos let's go."

We both laughed as we headed towards the elevator. We were up on the fourth floor heading to the main lobby.

"So you like Tiffany?" I popped a question to avoid awkward silence.

"Yea, and do you like Melissa?" He threw the ball back at me.

I gulped.

"Y-yea. Yea, I like Melissa," I started to get some confidence at the fact I like Melissa.

"Good, I thought you would steal Tiffany away from me," he laughed while nudging my shoulder.

"And you had me worrying."