Papcest! ^\\\\\\\^

(A/N: Lemon warning. Lemon = porn porn = unsuitable for the innocent.)

Swap and Fell Pap came back home at three in the morning. "Did-Did you hear that?" Swap asked. They listened closely, and heard banging sounds coming from Fell-Sans's room. They got closer, and heard him scream Blue's name. Swap was kinda pissed. They heard water being turned on, so they left them alone.

Fell Paps face was a light red. "I can't believe them. We leave for one night and-" Fell got cut off by Swap's lips crashing into his. For a moment he sat there stunned. Then he kissed back. They grabbed each other's faces, and started walking to Swaps room.

They fell onto his bed, and gained entrance of each other's mouths. Their tongues intertwined, wrestling around. They pulled apart. "Wanna top?" Swap asked. Fell hesitated, he always topped. "I want to try bottom." He muttered seductively in Swap's ear.

Fell ripped his own clothes off, while Swap teased him by slowly taking his off. Swap was finally naked. Fell stood, and Swap pushed him up against the wall. Their lips met and their tongues wrestled around once again. Fell bit Swap's lip, and Swap made a barely audible moan.

Swap pushed his chest up against Fell's. He grabbed Fell's hips, and got a bit closer. They finally pulled apart, with a string of saliva still connecting them. Swap grabbed Fell by the backs of his knees, and pushed him up the wall. Swap had -of course- lubed up his dick, but not his fingers.

Slowly but teasingly he pushed his dick inside of Fell. Fell's arms moved to go around Swap's neck. There were muffled moans, but nothing more. So far. Fell started panting, but tried as hard as he could not to moan. Swap carefully went further. "Ngh~!" Fell moaned slightly. Swap went almost all of the way in, but slower. "N-ngh~!" Fell moaned slightly louder.

He put his head forward as well as closing his eyes. He started to bite his lip, but he couldn't take it. "A-Ah~!" He moaned audibly. Swap, hearing him moan, couldn't take it either. "Ahn~!" He moaned, and his voice was full of pleasure. He pushed in the rest of the way.

Fell's body shivered in pleasure. "K-kyaa~!" He moaned and his his head against the wall. "Can I mo-ove?" Swap asked. Fell nodded immediately. Swap slowly thrusted his hips. He buried his face in Fell's shoulder, and panted heavily. Fell bit Swap's nape, and Swap moaned. "Unn~!" Fell moaned.

"Fast-ter. Faste-er!" Fell tried his best to speak, but it was mostly moans. Swap thrusted faster, and bit his lip. "Ngh~! FASTER~!" He moaned out, and Swap violently thrusted faster. "A-agh~!" Swap moaned, trying not to scream in pleasure.

It was hard to hold it back at this point. "Swa-ap, I th-hink I'm g-gonna- Nyeh~!- c-cum~!!!" Fell yelled out. Swap thrusted faster, and faster, and faster. "A-ahhhh~!!!" They moaned in unison. Fell came all over both of their chests, and Swap came inside of Fell. Swap carefully pulled his dick out.

They both walked into the shower, and that's the end. But wait. Author-Kun was there, the whole time with Swap and Fell Sans watching unnoticed. "Another chapter, created." He muttered to himself. "What was that?" Blueberry asked. "Oh, nothing." He replied. "Hey, do you guys like smutty fanfics?" He asked.

"Umm. Not really." Blueberry said. "Have to agree." Fell Sans said. Author-Kun looked offended. "I have to go right now immediately." He said, stuffing his smutty fanfics in his bag. Blueberry got a glimpse of theirs. "Fell, should we kill him?" He asked. Fell shook his head, with a smirk on his face.

His body shook. "Lemon nearby. Seeya!" He teleported away.