Goth Sans x Palette Sans

(Yeah, I'm really sorry for not being very active... Welp, this is not lemon. Unfortunately. I know you all want one, but you gotta wait. This is an mpreg... So, uh... Yeah. Oh and check out my other books too... They are decent. ON TO THE PILE OF TRASH!!!)

Goth held on to Palette's hand as he felt the pain increase. "Ok, breathe." Palette said, and Goth just freaked out more. "Get my parents. Ow!" He grabbed his stomach. Palette got the phone. "Mommy, I didn't tell you, but I've been-ow!- pregnant for nine months. Please come help." Goth said, then hung up. Suddenly the door burst open, and Geno immediately went to Goth's side.

Reaper brought in a lot of things that would be useful for this. Goth decided it was a good time to start pushing, at least when Geno said so. Geno looked. "Ok honey, push." Geno said. Goth shouted as he pushed. "Push." Geno said a few seconds later. Goth felt more pain than he did before. "One more time, ok? Push." Goth suddenly felt an empty feeling, physically.

Geno wrapped up his grandchild, and gave him to Goth. "Hey. I'm your mama." He said. They looked outside, expecting to see something other that the void, but didn't. Goth looked at his beautiful baby boy. "Pastel Grey." He said, naming his child. Palette smiled. "It's perfect." He said. Geno turned to Palette. "Why did you not tell us?!" He demanded. He put his hands on his hips. "Well, I wanted to, really, but Goth said no." Palette said. "I didn't want to be a bother." Goth said.

"So smol." Reaper cooed over his grandson. He was afraid to touch him, although the nothing could die in the void. "Dad, do you want to hold him?" Goth asked. Reaper nodded. He held Pastel, and smiled. He missed the days of when Goth was a baby. He gave Pastel back to Goth. "Be proud." He said.

Author-Kun had gotten into the void. "So cute!" He said, wiping tears from his eyes. He then teleported off.