Geno x Y/n ^~^

(A/N: Spoiler alert. And this is fluff, not smut!)

Geno and Y/n were sitting on the couch. They were watching Grey's Anatomy. "George why?!?" Geno cried, as (spoiler alert) they watched George die. "Not George!" Y/n sobbed. (The entire fandom's reaction, including mine ;~;) They buried their face in Geno's chest, sobbing. 

Geno was surprised, but wrapped his arms around them. He rubbed their shoulders, holding them close. "Why?" Y/n cries were muffled by Geno's scarf. They raised their face and looked into Geno's eyes. "Don't leave. Don't do what George did. Don't you dare leave." They demanded.

Geno was even more surprised. "Hey, hey. I won't. I promise if you promise." He said, rubbing their back. They watched the next episode. "Wtf Izzy?!? Meredith, Christina, Alex?!?" Geno yelled at the screen. "They can't believe their lives are so horrible, they find it hilarious." Y/n said, with an empty voice.

"Hey, don't be depressed." He said. They started laughing too. "It's just so funny!" They said. They finally calmed down. Y/n laid their head on Geno's lap, and looked up at him. Those adorable e/c doe eyes. "I love you Geno." They said, and smiled that adorable smile.

"I love you too." Geno whispered in their ear. They positioned themselves to lay differently. Geno's back was on the couch, and Y/N's back was on Geno's chest. Geno wrapped one arm around them, and held his head up with the other. "Hey, you and me, date at my house, tomorrow." Y/n said, and kissed Geno on the cheek.

Geno went a dark shade of blue. "U-um... S-sure Y/n!" Geno stuttered. Y/n laughed quietly, and snuggled up to Geno. Author-Kun was still silently crying in the background. "Why George?" He whispered sadly. He stuffed his new fanfic into his bag, and snuck away. He needed to get to that lemon!