New Begginings?

Okey, so at school we have this Student Representative Council thing and we have two year reps in each year (I think...). Well we first did our speeches in front of our class only first. Then the second period came in and then our teacher suddenly comes in and says we have to do it in front of the other class. It was bad enough that my legs were shaking and I was stuttering in front of my class only!!! Thing is, whenever I feel humiliated especially in front of a crowd, my cheeks would turn red then my face would as well. I never liked public speaking and I'm not gonna start liking it now. I tolerate it but not like it.

Man, I didn't get to stay back after school cos of my elastic chain and we had to go to the dentists. Also it was raining and my bro and mum is sick. Now, my teeth hurt like every time I visit the dentists with my braces!! My dad is home now!!! Yay!!! Then my Tita is coming tomorrow. No one has said anything about my phone but I don't care about it anymore. I didn't really wants a phone at the start, it was just a present in a way, I guess. I now realise how much time I obsess myself on my phone and how much of an addict I became with social media.

Now, I'm just gonna end a few loose ends tomorrow and try move to a new beginning!

Bye bye

18/08/16