Almost Done

Hewo!!! I have been so lazy all this time!!! I tried making my exam notes weeks before my exams but I end up procrastinating and being distracted. Then my lack of interest in making notes is another problem. Although there was stress, it wasn't as much as the pressure and stress we all felt the first semester.

I'm so tired, after today was the last exam and everyone was glad. My friends and I were so sleepy by lunch time came by. Even I had a few days where I stayed up until 12 in the morning. Most of the time for studying but some were meant to be studying but ended up reading or doing other things.

Ooohhh, we had a volley tournament a week before exams and it was fun. I guess. The team I was in, won the junior tournament. It's getting hotter and hotter but I still keep wearing the red jumpers we have at school.

The fun thing about this term is that it's the end of the year and I just have to bear with this for a few more weeks. I'm also going to Philippines!!!! Hooray. The best thing is, I won't have to keep seeing the faces of the people that disgust me, hurt and made me lost faith in them. Funny isn't it, the ones who act kindly and protect the ones they think is worth it. End up getting hurt more and more because they will do more than anything to keep them happy.

I'm so lazy!!!! Year 8s and 7s are going to Bounce. I dunno why but this is the second time for most year 8s to go to Bounce again. My friends and I though of having another class Secret Santa. Even though I don't want to, I want to as long as I don't pick people I don't want to give gifts or anything.

My life is quite messy but I'm fine with it.

Anyways, I'm off

Bye bye
-JA🖊🍍🍎🖊