1st week in the Philippines

Hey hey hey, I'm back on writing the events that happened on my first week on vacation in my birth country. The first two days nothing really happened because we had to unpack and sleep from jet lag. From then on, my bro and I had been going out of the house and playing with our cousins outside the house and on the street.

There were times that I just stayed inside my room cause I was that socially awkward at times. My brother is always the one that feels more comfortable with people. I somehow ended up sleeping with my cousin and she gets most of the room so I'm squished up on one side. Though, it's funny that my brother sleeps on an airbag in the living room.

I feel so tired after all the times we played and it's so hot. Well not hot but humid. My cousins and I have been going to mass at night or as it's called in Philippines, simbang gabi. We also went jogging to a local school and court.

The first time was that one of my cousin and I wore shorts. We all woke up at like 5am or some time near that. Then we all walked there and we had a volleyball with us. There were kids hat joined us😂😂😂 but we didn't even know them. Then we went to a court literally next to the place. We were just practising when two boys came and my cousins were like, 'Oi, they're looking at your legs...'.

But in tagalog of course and we were like screw then. I was like -.- so much for wearing shorts then.

Today, we were going to a birthday thing and we were just of the road, waiting for our turn to drive. I was sleeping and suddenly, this old man on a motorcycle bumped into our car. That woke me up and I saw the guy on the ground but he wasn't hurt much. But like bish, I'm sleeping here I was in a bad mood but it's okey now.

I'm writing all of this during the start of a party, well debut and the girl is 18 this year. My family minus my brother because of certain reasons are here with other people I know and don't know. We are sitting at the front and the speakers are so close and loud... when it plays my chest keeps beating a lot. My ears hurt😭😭😭😭😭.

There was a lot of dancing and tbh, it's kinda quite basic. Not meaning to offence but in my preference, I prefer upbeat dances and not emotional songs. Well, depends on the mood. I'm such a hypocrite😂😂😂. I mean, in the future I'll be doing the same thing.

My brother is lucky not to come here because he's at home using the wifi while I'm somehow feeling jealous. I left my work at home and I still haven't finished it yet😭😭.

I'm sad here in my chair because the entertainment is really good as well as that I'm kinda fat right now. 😩😩😒😒. I'm ugly but I know it😂😂.

My mum asked if I wanted a debut like the one I'm in right now, and to be honest. I kinda do want one but a more humble setting. But hey, I still got 4 more years until that happens. That's a lot of time though.

I'll write again next time!!!

Bye bye for now,
-JA

December 24 2016, 10:20pm