New Years!!!!

Like every year, my family wakes up or stays up until 12 on the 31st of December. Watching fireworks light up the dark sky and the sound bursts my ears!! Like bruh, we're so close like only five or ten steps away from the damn thing. The air is literally filled with smoke and cheers are so loud. I'm online but I don't talk to people because that's just who I am. I appreciate my isolation and privacy. I would spend hours in my room if I could but my parents would probably drag me to the living room.

I only got four hours of sleep before waking up at like 5 in the morning. I still feel so hyper and crazy that the next day I mostly stayed out of the house and practically walked under the rain. My family on my mum's side is had our Christmas Party today. We had balloons on our cars and matching maroon shirts that had a design by our family.

It was somehow the most embarrassing performances in my life... my shirt somehow covered my shorts up and it looked like I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I was in my older cousin's car and his driving is so fun like a roller coaster. It's my fave thing about it tho. So...yeh.

I dunno but I somehow ended up staying later than the adults. Like four of my cousins and I decided to stay up for karaoke for like money. It's hard but I got to the goal. I feel like we're the drunks ones. Anyways I'm going.

Bye bye
-JA🖊🍍🍎🖊

January 1 2017