Flying home

3:30pm
Kk, I'm on the airplane writing this and just to say my eyes hurt.😂 my family and I are travelling back to Philippines. I'm so hungry😭😭, I'm like this because I don't really like airplane food🤢.

So before we left, I enjoyed the last days in school. It was really cool and fun and I'm gonna miss them all. We had a Secret Santa and it was so funny that day. We also had this only 24-hour practice for this k-pop song and I had to perform it with my three friends, in front of the school. I wanted to back out because we didn't have much practice and we were the last act.

4:10pm
So, the plane had touched down and I'm waiting by the duty free in airport. 2016 may have given me more drama and things to cry about but towards the end, it was really rewarding. I'd love to officially say that, I'm back to my birth country.

My eyes hurt and I didn't eat anything from my 6-hour flight from Singapore to Manila. I'm sleepy and sad I'm not gonna see my friends for the holidays but at the same time, I won't be in a fcking hot summer for holidays.

6:20pm
We're still on the road because the traffic that's always happening around here. I feel so numb but hey, I'm here. Anyways I'll update other chapters, about my adventures with my cousins and what we'll be doing.

PLEASE

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

Bye bye
-JA🖊🍍🍎🖊