What Now

Ever felt like today will be another day that will go everything your way? Well, it's the opposite that happens. Everything you wish that will go right will actually go wrong. Turns out, that somethings you wish for can come true.

So, over the weekend I managed to injure myself about five times a day. Oh, it was a normal weekend then suddenly, pain is injected. Jokes, I just kept bumping myself into furniture and ended up a sore body. I don't know how I keep bumping into furniture but I do.

Also, here's a little tip. Never ask a parent to train you volleyball when THEY buy the ball. I had my mum buy the volleyball and it was like a damn fully inflated soccer ball. You see, my mum was the volleyball and badminton expert while my dad is the basketball and table tennis(kindah) expert. So, I ask my dad to teach me basketball cos I'm really interested in it for a long time now. But then I loose interest once in awhile the I go to a new sport.

This is where my mum comes in, I wanted to play volleyball but I don't know how to. So I come home both my bro and I asking my mum to teach us how to play volleyball. We used to have a beach volleyball and thought we could use it to play. However, it was thrown over the fence and our neighbour's dog decided to chew it like some toy.

Now, my mum's excited she got her kids to play volleyball and she went to buy a new one. When we got home we thought it wasn't that hard, but boy were we wrong. When it was first thrown to me, I hit it back but unfortunately it left a red mark.

We had played volleyball at our backyard and pass the ball around. I quit first cos my arms were like red and sore. When I took a shower, it cleared up a bit only to leave what looked like heaps of mini bruises on my arm. It looked so weird and when my friends saw it, they cringed in pain.

So, lessoned learned. NEVER ASK AN ADULT TO TEACH YOU VOLLEYBALL WITH THOSE DAMN HARD ONES!!!!!

Okay, I'm done ranting about my volleyball incident.

The past few days have been both joyful and saddening. Cos, like I'm smiling fully again and that our group is fixed. Then I'm sad because there's this knowing feeling that I should let them go. I mean, they never really cared for me and I'm fcking stupid for only realising it right now.

Now, I've been doubting if I really made the right choice to trust again. So this time, I'm ending it all cos really, to be honest with you guys, he's a complete dckhead.

I mean, an asshole!!!

I decided that I'm going to completely ignore this group of guys. They're not really much of an importance to my life anymore. The truth is, I may seem to be easily fooled but if you've been faking it, I will find out eventually. I do may seem to take things for granted but I will always care on the inside.

I don't like how people just randomly use me or tell me that they like me then they just push me away. I hate that and after that I'll just act as a stranger towards you. Avoiding you and ignoring you.

******
Sorry for this, I've just done this late and I can't seem to put my feelings into words.

12/08/16