Dance fun

Okay, so yesterday I went to my friend's house to celebrate my friend's sister's birthday. My other friend already planned that we were gonna do the #FettyWapChallenge cos like it's 'popular' .  We ended up eating lunch first before we dragged ourselves outside to film. Oh. My. Gosh. It was hot outside and we had to film. Okey, so the first few tries were mostly fails but then some good ones.

However, my friend decided to keep trying again because there were something that messed up the video. So, my friend that was filming was literally standing there, filming and playing the music while two of us were dancing. There was this one time when we changed scenery and it had the best film!!

After like twenty minutes of filming we finally agreed that it was enough and it was okay. We went back in the house to get some drinks. The others were running down the street for butterfly hunting. My friend posted one of the films then we went to go to the park.

Do not try using the skateboard with heels on. You won't get a grip on the board. Okay, so on the park, we played badminton while my friends took like a thousand photos on my phone...😶😑😶.  I don't even have much space on my phone anymore so like, I'm deleting apps and photos that I don't need.

We went back to their house and went in my friend's room. We went on live first but it was mostly pointed on me, it was kinda creepy tho. Then I told them about this game about the water bottle flip challenge. You ask a yes or no question, the flip the bottle. If the bottle stands, it means yes but if it doesn't it means no. My friend was asking about these matchmaking questions and I flip the bottle. Soon, she was posting it on snapchat, tho I am glad that there was one that includes me and another person that wasn't saved.
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, thank you!!! No one will know if it ever stood or not cos there's no proof and only the ones that were there knows.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No one will know!!!

Yas!!!

Oohh, later I'm going back to the park cos my fam and friends want to. So, imma practice running or walk around. Lol, I'm so glad and hyper right now. I might also start a hugot book, ehehe.

Hope the Multi-Cultural day still happens.

Bye bye

Adiós

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! I just wanna thanks my dad for everything he's sacrificed and still is. I'm sorry if I had given you trouble and made you angry.

4/09/2016