Holiday Break

So I know that it's only been half-way throughout the holidays. Tbh I'm kinda bored.

The only thing I do apart from studying from school is studying for something outside school watch TV and occasionally go out of the house. Exciting right?? Not really.

The studying is pressuring me and cos I know that my parents want me to finish this outside activity. It just seems so much higher to what I've learnt and I might breakdown again.

Moving on from my studies.

My bruises from paintball are slowly healing😂😓😂. Point is, I'm kinda doing great I guess. I came up with this sickness and now I've got a cough and the occasional sniffles. Guess I'm sick for now.

The TV sessions my family is having is quite a lot especially for a week. Coz like, Fam Goals. The times we go online to watch something is to watch anime. We watch anime coz we got nothing better to do and that we're Asians😂😂✌🏽️. Point is, we're having some family bonding time.

Like, the anime we first watched was like Haikyuu. It had three seasons but only two were complete and had 25 episodes. While the third season didn't even have any episodes. I was so frustrated that when I found out that the episode was only going to be released next month. This anime was about this short guy playing against all the odds in volleyball.

I've watched it before in the Philippines and we decided to watch it from the very beginning. I never really had much any interest in volleyball. It was because I only used to watch basketball being played or badminton instead of volleyball. It was only recent that I caught curiosity for volleyball.

I mean my dad was the basketball person while my mum was the volleyball type. So like I'm asking my parents to teach me to play both sports. Haikyuu only added more inspiration for me to play volleyball. Main character is quite short and I can relate to that😂.

I just realised that I'm talking about the anime I watched too much. Well, enough of that. Even though I'm like sick as fck I decided to do the Jumpshot Dance Challenge. Yes, another dance challenge. Takes time away from my studying.

My fam and friends didn't go to the park today because I'm sick. Also, that's just how we decided and that it's a lazy day. I REALLY JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL!!😭😭💔✌🏽️.

That's enough of me.

Bye bye!!!

October 2 2016