Exams

So uh like, it's term 2 and every end of semester we have these exams at my school. Like, every other school isn't doing this shit.

So like it went on for more than a week and they ended last week. Today, we got like half or our exam results.

I did well for maths and quite good at my science. When it's like the last period, we had English. Like many students think she's like strict and mean. My friend has been picked on her flaws because our teacher has these fucking high standards that most people have trouble getting to.

I mean, I do. Like I didn't mean not to study but bitch, I get lazy when it gets colder. I just want to sleep and eat. In the Philippines, they already finished the school year by this time.

Anyways, like our teacher today started ranting on how we don't study her subject. She pointed on how my friend got low on this particular part of the exam and pointed me out. Like she said how I didn't study.

I just fcking nodded my head. I'm fcking tired of her pointing out everyone's mistakes. She has favouritism and she says she has none. I'm sure that you won't even need what a fucking adverbial or adjectival phrase or clause is for medicine or engineering. Writing a story or trying to figure out the adverb or what the synonym is, you won't come across this.

Like, you know what. I don't fucking care anymore bitch.