Chapter 3

Thank you for 100 views!!
**********************************

Drew draped a blanket over my shoulders before slumping down next to me on my bunk.

"She probably just drowned." Liam was the first to speak who was sitting on Tara's bunk along with herself and Tyler.

"Obviously. What else could it be?" Harry pipped up who was sat on Layla's bed next to his girlfriend, along with Louis.

Niall plopped down on my other side as Zayn leant against Tara's bunk with his arms crossed.

"Who was she?" I asked quietly, fearing the answer.

"Mrs. Evans. Our boss who was supposed to give the ok for the campers to come. Looks like they're not coming." Drew mumbled as he began kicking his feet back and forth slowly.

"We have to get off this island then." Niall spoke with a small frown. "There's got to be a radio station somewhere. This place isn't that big, we'll be able to search it all by the end of the day."

I threw the blanket back on my bed before sliding down the ladder to the ground.

"Ok, let's go then."

"Are you sure that's such a good idea?" Harry asked with raised eyebrows. "You still look pretty shaken up."

"I'm fine." I replied cooly before turning back to Niall and Drew. "Should we split up then? To cover more ground?"

"You should never split up in a horror movie." Drew muttered under his breath, making my eyes roll.

"We're not in a horror movie."

"We are in a book though." Drew commented before winking at you guys.

"Ok..." I trailed off, glancing at Niall who just shrugged.

"Then I guess I'll go with Louis." Liam spoke as he stood up from Tara's bed.

"Then I'll go with Tara." Tyler announced as he took her hand in his.

"I call Z-slice!" Niall called out happily as he jumped down to the floor before running over to Zayn.

"Then I guess I'll take my Harbear." Layla cooed as she rubbed her hand up and down his bicep.

"How about I take you, Layla and Hazel can go with Harry." Drew suggested as he hopped down from my bed, making my jaw drop.

I grabbed his arm so I could whisper to him. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"Do you really think it's a good idea to leave those two f*ckers alone? Literally." He whispered with wide eyes, making me pout.

"I guess you're right." I grumbled before walking past him and over to Harry. "So um...looks like we're together."

He just nodded before gripping my wrist and walking with me out the door. I frowned at him as I ripped my wrist from his grasp.

"Sorry, but why do you never talk to me? What did I do to you?" I asked with a bit of anger in my voice.

He just peered down at me before looking back in front of him as we walked towards the woods.