01

I still have so much on my mind, I needed answers. First off, my mom. Why didn't she tell me she was planning this? She has Bipolar Disorder, she always opens up to me and treats me well but when she gets mad, she becomes the complete opposite. She never listens to what I think about, whenever she asks me for suggestions about some stuff like, does this make me look fat? Is my makeup too thick? Do you think your dad likes my style today? Before I go in, do I look cool? And if I give her the answer that she wasn't expecting, she'll either pinch my face or arm forcefully or pull my hair. Since my dad has already signed the divorce slip (is that what it's called? Sorry I'm dumb) I would want my dad to keep me instead. He's cool. I've never understood how he'd cope with her though. Cause he's not the abusive one in this family, she is. I just reached the school gate, I broke my bicycle last Friday on the way back home and it felt like forever walk-

My thoughts were interrupted by a boy that I bumped into. The boy had fluffy pink hair, he looked so fluffy I felt like hugging him so tight he could burst. I hadn't seen him around, maybe he's new? He's short so he looked up at me and just walked away quickly. (R00000000D JIHOON)

What was that? That definitely changed the perspective of him for me. He's still cute though. I then walked into class and saw Jun and Minghao conversing. I went over to them and sat beside Minghao. "Hey maaan" he said as we did a random handshake and a pat on the back like how guys would normally do to each other. "Heeeey" I replied. "How's it going? Your parents still fighting?"

"I don't wanna talk about it, they'll never stop anyway."

"Oh, I'm sorry bro. Sorry for ruining the mood"

"It's okay, I'm fine now." I said as he nodded and continued talking with Jun. "Wait, have you guys seen a boy with pink hair around here? He's kinda short." I asked Jun and Minghao.

"Uhh.. did we? I didn't.." Jun said as he looked at me, confused. Weird.. Jun usually knows everyone in this school eventhough they're new.

"Maybe he's new?" Minghao shrugged and continued conversing with Jun.
Was I the first one to see him? Okay I feel special now. But he's so ..rude.
I was the only one alone in the class. Oh how I felt alone I had no one to talk to now. I looked around the class, Verkwan is happening, Meanie is happening, Jihan too. I wouldn't want to ruin all of their special times together. I just heaved a sigh and took out some books and started stu-dying on my own.

-

Mr. Han, my homeroom teacher came in followed by the pink haired boy that bumped into me earlier today. He looked around the class and saw me. He looked kind of shocked and looked down. Mr. Han told him to introduced himself. "My name is Lee Jihoon, but you can call me Woozi. Please take care of me" He did a 90 degree bow. "You can sit at the empty seat beside Jooheon" Mr. Han said as he moved to the empty seat beside Jooheon. He never once lifted his head. Cute. Oh how I wish I was Jooheon. Wait what. Eventhough he's r0000d but he's still so cute. I spent my whole time in class not daydreaming or doodling like usual, but admiring Jihoon from afar.(I can actually imagine this, halp) "Hosh, why're you looking at J-" Minghao suddenly said as he got cut off by Mr. Han.

"No chit chatting in class. You do know that, Minghao" said Mr. Han, he's quite strict but he's a good teacher

"Yes, sir."

"If you want to talk, you can come here and talk in front of everyone."

"I'm sorry, sir. I will never repeat my mistake again" Minghao apologised and Mr. Han continued the lesson. I suddenly felt someone nudging me, it was Minghao, he passed me a paper and it read, "Who are you looking at? Why?"

I then replied, "Jihoon, why do you want to know."

"Jihoon?"

"Yeah. Who else?"

"Idk maybe Jooheon cause you're weird"

"...What's the time now?"

"10 hour 10 minute."

"Fuk u don't bring my eyes into this"

"Fine, it's just 9:58a.m. 2 more minutes till we get our break time"

"Okay thanks."

"Btw why were you staring at Jihoon/Jihun?"

"IT'S JIHOON. NOT JIHUN"

"It doesn't matter."

"YES IT DOES. ..okei maybe not"

"..do you like him?"

"WHY WOULD I UHHH.. NO"

"..Yeah whatever"

"OK FINE MAYBE A LITTLE IDK HE'S JUST CUTE"

"So is Jun ;))))"

"...hoe"

"You're the hoe"

/bell rings/
"Class dismissed" Mr. Han said as everyone ran to the cafe.

||SO IDK IF THIS IS GOOD BUT HI AGAIN [:||