Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Charlie and Zoe were so cute! Ugh they are so freaking cute sometimes. They haven't started dating or anything yet but I definitely am shipping them.

Charlie has now gotten in our group, though he is still awkward around Zoe.

When we go to get coffee, he sits at our table and ships me with that mystery dude from a week ago.

I wonder if the mystery guy thinks about when he saw me or anything, I mean I'm nothing special but... I don't know. He probably was judging how nasty I looked and judging my poor baby, Casey.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people judging pitbull's without knowing the breed. I can understand people judging pitbull's if they got attacked by one in the past. But just judging them based on stereotypes is horrible. That's like if a person who had an Asian background, was rude to you and you just labeled that all people with an Asian background is rude. You don't allow that one person to set a standard for every Asian person you meet.

(BTW I am a firm believer in this thinking, and I'm sorry if I sounded racist or anything, I just was using an example. I really hate when people judge a breed of dog just by what other people said. I can kinda understand being wary around them, like just watching them; but cutting off an entire breed is alien from me.)

"Hello?" A hand in front of my face pulled me from my thoughts.

"Oh hey sorry, I was thinking about something." I waved my hand around as to say it was nothing. Taking a sip, I tried to remember what they were talking about.

Charlie chuckled and said, "She's thinking about the mysterious guy."

Zoe began laughing while smacking my arm, "We need to find out who he is! We need to set them up."

Charlie chuckled while laughing, "Yes, we do. You look in the paper and I'll look around." He said jokingly.

"There are so many people in New York, how the crap are we going to find him." Zoe whined while pouting.

"So off that awkward topic, I'm closing the gym tomorrow until Sunday. The only bad thing about closing the gym is cleaning the stuff. All the nasty sweat and crap, ughhh" I shuddered thinking about it.

"Ok, that's nasty. You shouldn't even be thinking about that crap. Besides its being nice to Kian," Zoe said with a wave of the hand.

"Umm... who's Kian?" Charlie asked while scratching the top of his head.

"Oh he is Marley's boss. He owns a gym. You will meet him when he gets back from his family trip." Zoe said while smiling, she then took another sip of her drink.

If you guys were wondering why Charlie is talking to us and not managing the coffee shop, he lets us come in early while the shop is close so he doesn't have to spend a lot of time going back and forth from the table to the cash register. In exchange for free coffee, Zoe and I help set up the shop so that when he does open it he won't have to do much.

"So... are you and Kian... together?" Charlie asked timidly to Zoe.

I have found that Charlie is quite loud, but when he is talking to Zoe he is shy and more closed off. I thought it was freaking adorable and I wanted to squish both his and Zoe's cheeks.

I was cut off from my thoughts by Zoe laughing.

"M-me," she laughed some more, "a-and Kian?" She was giggling extremely loud.