All Rights Reserved & Stuff about the book

All Rights Reserved to QuetzalPretzel

Don't steal my book or my works of any kind.

Everything in this book is works of fiction made by the author. 
People, places and things are works of fiction and are not meant to be harmful or disrespectful in anyway towards anyone reading this book.

Now that that's over with let's talk about my book. C:

____ 

The theme song of this book is Billionaire by Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars (The SoundSense version on Spotify).

I started writing this book AWHILE back ago and hated how it was going (I was far in the book when I decided I didn't like it), so I deleted everything and started anew. This is the new version of this book and the other version was never posted on any site.

 I had to re-cast everyone in the book because as my character took her shape and personality, her friends did too.

I hope you guys like it.

Yes, it is a romance; there are going to be some cliché parts in the book. But I wanted this book to be as original as possible. 

This book is going to be clean! That means no smutt, no swearing and yea. Y'all get my drift? (I should not have said that. lol I'm an idiot, *Shudders* drift who says that?)