Chapter 13

(Picture is another picture of Tobias :D, he's such a cutie)

Chapter 13

"Oh... my... goodness... What. The. Crap. Happened. To. You?" Nat said, deciding to finally make an appearance.

"I'll tell you once Zoe comes out." I said with a small smile, mainly because my face hurt otherwise I would have smiled a real smile, "Wait, where the crap is she? She went in like 10 minutes ago."

Looking in the door I could see Zoe and Charlie talking.

Looking up at Nat, I sighed and said, "Could you go get them? I have Casey here and I can't go in with her."

Nat then grumbled and went in, grabbing both Zoe by the ear and dragging her out. It was extremely amusing because Charlie followed and looked like a lost puppy that didn't know what to do.

Nat walked out of the shop and sat down, leaning down and giving Casey some love.

Zoe grumbled and then said, "Nat this is Charlie, Charlie this, unfortunately, is one of my best friends."

Charlie then smiled and offered Nat his hand, which she shook hesitantly, "Sooo this is Charlie." She looked over him and Zoe for a minute before saying, "Yup, I agree Marl. I think their babies would look cute."

A blush then blossomed on both Zoe and Charlie's faces and Charlie coughed awkwardly.

Charlie then looked at my face and then his mouth turned into an "O" shape.

"What happened to you? Do I need to call some of my buddies?"

Zoe meanwhile put the food and drinks on the table.

"Charlie, I'm fine. Sit," I said pointing at a chair.

He quickly took the seat and then his attention was brought to Casey, and I really hoped he liked pits because if he didn't, I probably wouldn't ship him and Zoe together.

"Who's this cutie?" He asked leaning down and rubbing her head.

"Charlie, meet Casey my beautiful baby." I said before taking a small bit out of my muffin.

Taking the paper plate that held my muffin, I opened the water bottle and poured a little on it. Putting it on the ground, Casey began drinking some.

"Ok, so long story short, I was walking home from the gym and I saw this dude trying to take advantage of this chick, and the chick was struggling. So I went over and I may or may not have beaten the crap out of him, but he got a few good licks in. So I finally knocked the dude out and I went into the building right next door, and got some help. And so I met him, and you know who him is. I found out his name is Tobias Andrews, owner of Andrews & Co. he helped ice my face and then he offered to take me home. His car broke down on the way home and so I temporarily fixed it and we took it to the auto mechanic, and I got to see Jason again and now Tobias has my phone number and we are going to be coming here soon as a thank you for fixing his car."

After I had finished my long story short, three questions were asked at the same time.

"What's his name? I'ma google him," said Nat.

"Why can't you just get some help? Why do you have some kind of hero complex?" Zoe said in all her motherly and nursing glory.

"Wait, you can fix cars? That's awesome." I think Charlie's was my favorite question of them all.