Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Here is a registration form for you to fill out," I said handing the platinum blonde, stick woman a registration form for joining the gym. Yes, I did sound judgmental and guess what? I was, she looked like she had lots of plastic surgery and had her own personal gym at her house. I don't mind if a person has plastic surgery, I mean do what you want, I don't care but this woman looks like she has two huge watermelons on her chest and yea she didn't look ok.

"Thank you, is that guy Kian here?" Oh, that's why. Kian wasn't this Greek god looking guy but his personality along with his fair looks made women come in and 'fill' out an registration form.

"No, not at the moment; but he might be here another time. Have a nice day."

---

The rest of the afternoon was horrible. There was a crap ton of sweaty 40-50 year olds hitting on me every so often which was beyond gross, since they smelled like a mixture of death, rotten taco bell and onions. Around 5 and 6 ish there was no-one, like no one. It was freaky how they just disappeared and left an eerie silence in their wake. So around 8:30, I began to clean.

I first cleaned the rooms that were connected to the main gym, which was relatively easy, since no one really used them today. I cleaned all the mats that were laid out. And they smelled like some guy barfed on it... and then died along with some rotten taco bell.

The silence was eerie. So after 10 minutes of working in silence I got up and connected my phone to the speakers.

I hit shuffle and Animal by Neon Trees came on first.

---

After getting the mats all cleaned and picked up, I blasted So What by P!NK (Clean version).

"Na na na na na na, I wanna start a fight

Na na na na na na, I wanna start a fight

So, so what?

I'm still a rock star

I got my rock moves

And I don't need you" I sang loudly while dancing. I was going full out broom guitar, my awesome 'rock moves' I was having fun dancing. I mean I was cleaning a little bit, I was sweeping... ok, ok; it was more like pushing dirt from one part of the room to the other and using the broom as guitar.

"So, so what?

I'm still a rock star

I got my rock moves

And I don't need you!" I sang while jumping around laughing.

The song soon came to an end and I jumped and landed on my knees, on the one remaining mat in the room.

A soft song then came on, allowing me time to get up and finish cleaning. After getting done with cleaning I packed up and went on my joyful way.

---

I locked up the gym and began my way back to my house, which was only a 10 to 15 minute walk from here. Normally I get someone to take me home, or Kian will take me home when I stay late. I generally never walk home alone, but this time I didn't take note of it and just stuck my ear buds in and began my walk.