Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I was standing there, like a creeper, admiring the man who currently was looking for me. His slight stubble was barely noticeable but suited him greatly.

He stood confidently, but relaxed. He wore a grey textured suit with a light blue shirt and a deep blue and grey tie. His shoes were a black color and looked expensive. He had a silver watch on and it looked to be the only reasonably priced thing on him.

When I returned my attention to his face, he was already looking at me. Welp looks like I was caught in my creeping.

Smiling at him, I began walking towards him.

He smiled and began walking towards me as well.

When we finally were face to face, I could see that he was much more handsome in the daytime than in the dark.

"Hi," I said with a soft smile on my face.

"Hello," he said with a smile.

"So umm, want to go order?" I asked awkwardly.

"Sure," he said, sounding slightly shy but still confident.

He then began walking towards the front. The line was reasonable for the morning and we soon were at the front.

Charlie turned around to ask for our order but when he saw who was with me, his face magically grew a knowing smirk.

"Well hello," he said leaning on the counter. Charlie then looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows softly.

"I'll have an espresso and an egg breakfast sandwich." Tobias said then turned to me, "I see you already order. Did you want anything to eat?"

I smiled politely, "No thank you."

"Did you already have breakfast?" He asked sounding slightly confused but a tinge of... hurt.

"Oh no, I didn't eat but I'm fi-" I was then cut off. Although who I was cut off from was not the chocolate beauty next to me.

"You're eating and that's final." Charlie said sounding firm, "Chocolate muffin sound good?"

He didn't even wait for me to answer him as he put the muffin on the counter.

Tobias just stood there looking confused.

"The muffin is on the house." Charlie said then he told Tobias the total, while glaring at Tobias. He seemed to be trying to pull the 'tough friend' act even though he is a giant teddy bear.

Tobias quickly paid and we began walking towards a table.

Turning my head around I glared at Charlie, while Charlie was smiling at me with a slightly evil/meddling smile. (Think of Olan Rogers smile when he does something he probably shouldn't have done, but did.)

Turning my attention back to Tobias, I saw that he was glancing back at me and that we had reached a table in the back, although it was still in the sunlight.

"So you know him?"

I chuckled, "Yea he is one of my new friends."

"Not to be nosey, but are you two together? He seemed to be awfully protective of you."

I snorted, "Nah, he actually has a crush on my best friend." I shrugged and took a sip of my coffee.

"Hmm, so tell me about yourself. Do you usually make a point to beat up people, or was that a onetime thing?" He asked curiously.