C.

||IVY||

Currently i am getting ready for dinner with Auston. I finally caved into saying yes after letting him suffer for a bit.

I'm wearing a white crop top and a floral maxi skirt with leg slits. I also have on my regular makeup look on.

I then slip on a pair of nude heels for tonight

As i finish off the finishing touches too my outfit i then walk down stairs with my phone and purse

"Why are you all dressed up?" Steph asks me while she turns away from washing her dishes. Before i could answer her Mitch pops out of no where and speaks up.

"She has a date with Auston tonight." Mitch says smirking and walking over too Steph kissing her on the cheek.

"It's not a date." I say rolling my eyes.

"IT'S TOTALLY A DATE!!" Steph says jumping up and down and then running over too me hugging me.

"Marner, mind helping me." I ask him not being able too breath. Mitch then quickly makes it to us and pulls Steph off me.

"This is the first time your going out with someone in soo long!" Steph says.

"Well i was love struck, then i got broken and i couldn't look at a guy unless it was Mitch or my family." I say as Steph and Mitch give me a look of sympathy knowing i got my heartbroken, bad.

"I punched his ass hard." Mitch says making me chuckle.

Ever since i was drafted by the London Knights, i gained respect from all the guys for being the first girl ever in the OHL. Mitch and I had always acted as siblings and he always had my back. So when i started dating our teammate, Matthew Tkachuk, Mitch would always be in the area with us at the start.

 But then as me and Matthew started dating for longer, Mitch started too relax around us and see that we where truly happy. But when i found out Matthew was cheating on me, i lost it. I broke up with him and i was really off my game. I had ignored him, but not for long because we had a game that night. While playing, my head was only on the thought of Matthew, and right then i took a hard hit from the back and my head collided with the net post.