F.

||IVY||

"Fuck, that's a big hit." I say as my eyes are glued to the hockey game in front of me.

Auston just hit Matthew really hard into the boards, which i don't think was a good idea. Matthew then quickly got up and they kept playing which ended with Matthew getting a high stick call and then him dropping his gloves with Auston.

"Oh no..." Steph says as Mitch then decided to help out his teammate and Johnny Gaudreau came to hepl also.

"This isn't gonna end well." Another Wag says as more players start to try and fix the situation which turned it into a brawl.

"Did something happened with Matthew, Auston and you?" Steph asks me as the fight starts to die down and people get they're penalties.

"Yeah, Matthew tried to get be back but i declined him, then as i was walking into the ACC Auston helped me make Matthew jealous by kissing me..." I say looking down knowing this is my fault.

"He kissed you!" Steph says with side eyes and i give her a questioning look.

"Yeah, why. Whats wrong with that?" I ask and she just looks back onto the ice.

"I want him to tell you and not me." She says sadly with a hint of venom in her voice.

"Alright then. Can we go to the locker afterwards?" I ask her as he just nodds her head as the game starts up again.

------------

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter guys! I'm going back to school an im so stressed and i dont really have that much time to update lately! But the new updating schedule for school is going to be every weekend! I hipe you guys understand.

I love you guys,

     ~Kk_lmao_1995