K.

||IVY||

"Knowing Mitch, he probably made Steph go to lunch after practice

"Knowing Mitch, he probably made Steph go to lunch after practice." William tells me as we start to drive too Steph and Mitch's house too get the rest of my things since i'm moving too Calgary.

"Yeah, let's just do this really quick." I sigh as we both step out of the car and I walk up too the door. I then unlock the door and end up seeing an empty house. WIlliam then walkis in behinds me.

"Let's do this!" He says as we make our way into im old room and start too pack up everything with boxes we brought.

||AFTER PACKING||

"Thank you for helping me with this." I tell William as we walk back into the house.

"It's no problem, i'll take the last box out, you coming?" William asks me.

"Uh, yeah! Just, i'll follow along." I tell William as he nods his head and walks out. I then let our a big breath and look around.

I then land my eyes on a piece of paper and pen and decide too write a note.

Hey guys.

So you might be wondering where I am or where any of my stuff is, well i'm moving to Calgary.

I got a job offer with the Flames and I took the offer. By the time you're reading this, i should be on the plane already heading back to Calgary.

I'm sorry for telling you guys so late, but i'm just not ready too face you guys yet. This is for the best for everyone. The drama with Auston and everyone else involved.

I'm going to miss you Mitch, but too you Steph, i don't know anymore.

I don't hate you Steph, i'm just disappointed that you turned into everything you said you'd never be. 

I've been told once that it's better too break your own heart by leaving, rather than having that person break your heart everyday your with them. So, i guess you can say i broke my heart even more, but i can always patch it up. And sometimes you have too chose between trying one more time, or starting over. I had my last try her in Toronto, so now i'm starting over in Calgary, new place, new job and new people.

I'm, going to miss you guys, truly, and you're gonna miss me, and when you do, you'll realize that you only have yourselves to blame and I hope that blame hurts you like the pain of  me leaving hurt me.

I'll see you guys around.

                         ~Ivy Williams.

As a tear slips out of my eye, i then wipe it away and drop the pen. Once i was all done, i then got the key and leave it on the letter. I then get up from the chair I was sitting on, and walk out the door and into Williams car.

"You good?" WIlliam asks me.

"Yup, let's go." I say as William nods and drives.