X.

||IVY||

"Xylophones are sick." Johnny says out loud as we all finish up our last bites of food.

"What the fuck?" I say laughing at him along with Sean and Sam.

"I just like them." He says shrugging and we all just shake our heads at the random boy in front of us.

"Well i'm gonna take a nap before the game." I say as I get up from Sean's bed since we're in his and Sams's room.

"Same here." Sam says as he jumps onto his bed.

"Alright me too." Johnny says standing up from the desk area.

"See you guys later!" Sean says as Johnny and I leave their room and into our own.

||AFTER NAPPING||

I wake up to my alarm on my phone going off telling me to get ready.

"Ugh." I say as I tap snooze and get up from bed.

"Johnny." I say poking him in his rib.

"Huh?" I asks sitting up quickly.

"We need to get ready." I say as I go over to my suit case and get out my hair straightener, makeup bag and my outfit for tonight.

I then make my way into the washroom and shut the door locking it. I then strip from my pajamas and into a slim fitting red dress with off the shoulder straps and a deep V line. Once I was changed I did some light makeup and walked out too let Johnny get ready.

"Johnny I'm done!" I say as I step out of the washroom and over to the long mirror do to my hair

"Thank you." He says as he passes by me and into the washroom. As I take a seat in front of the mirror, I plug in my hair straightener and start pinning parts of my hair up.

Once I straightened all my hair, I then take a section from the crown of my head and turn it into a mini bun which i did on both sides of my head with a few strands of hair out to frame my face.

By the time i was ready, Johnny was finally dressed also. I then grab my phone and hockey bag and walk over to the door were I places my black heels on.

"You trying to impress Matthews huh?" Johnny asks me hitting my shoulder a bit.

"No, I impressed myself with getting ready in under 30 mins and still look good." I say slipping on my jacket.

"Whatever you say." He says as we both walk out the door to head over to the very familiar ACC.

||AT THE ARENA||

Right when I step off the bus i feel many mixed emotions. Hatred, happiness, anxiety, sadness, excitement and so much more. It's the last game until the Christmas break and i'm not so sure on how i feel about it.

"You okay Ivy?" Sean asks me walking up to me.

"Yup, let's go." I say as I walk into the ACC and over too my change room.

"Hey, Ivy can I talk to you for a second?" Matthew asks as I turn around to face him at my hange room door.

"Um, sure." I say smiling at him lightly.

"Look, i'm sorry about everything i'v ever done to you, seriously. I've noticed i'm been the biggest jerk and I want to tell you that i'm officially over you." Matt says making my eyebrows come together.

"That came out wrong, but what i mean to say is I have no more feelings for you, and I want you to let Auston back into your life." Matt tells me and my body goes stiff at the sound of his name.

"THank you for telling me this, but i still have to think about Auston and I's relationship. See ya out there Matt and Merry Christmas." I tell him as he says you too and we walk to our locker rooms.

Right when I got into the change room, I dropped my bag down and plopped down in my stall and lean my head back on the back wall and a single tear runs down my face.

"Why." I say as I wipe away my tear.