W.

||AUSTON||

"What are we eating?" Mitch asks as we step out of my apartment.

"I don't know, up too you." He says as we walk into the parking garage and hop into my car.

"Pick up Nylander then Subway real quick then the mall?" I ask him and he nods his head sure.

I then pull out of the garage and head to the blonde's house.

||IVY||

"I'm hungry!" I say as Johnny and I walk into Sean and Sam's hotel room in Toronto

"I'm hungry!" I say as Johnny and I walk into Sean and Sam's hotel room in Toronto. We just had our morning practice and now i'm starving.

"I saw a subway just down the street, wanna go?" Sean asks me as I plop down on one of their's bed.

"Yess pleaaasseee." I say dragging out each word.

"I'll come to." Johnny says.

"Bennett?" Sean ask him if he wants too come.

"Sure." He says shrugging as we all get up and out of the room and we start too walk too the subway.

||AT SUBWAY||

Once I got my subway, I needed to pee. I so qickly gave Johnny my sandwich and I make my way too the washroom. Once I was done I walk back too Johnny, past a table of guys and get my sandwich.

"Let's go guys." Sam says as he comes over to us with his sandwich and we head back too the hotel.

||AT SUBWAY||

After getting William, we finally got too subway and take a seat in a booth after getting our food.

"Yo, the flames just walked in." William says since he's facing the door and Mitch and I's backs are too the door.

"The whole team of what?" I ask him after chewing a bite from my food.

"I see, Gaudreau, Bennett and Monahan. I think there's another one but I can't see them." He say shrugging.

"Whatever." Mitch says, but just then I look up and see Ivy walking to the washroom.

"Was that-" Mitch starts.

"Ivy." I say with eyes wide.

"Yup." William says.

"What do we do?" I ask them.

"You mean what do you do?" Mitch tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You lover her man, we can all tell!" William tells me.

"How?" I ask them.

"Auston, i'm in love with Steph. And the way I look at her is the same way you look at Ivy or even act when you hear her name." Mitch tells me.

"I'll try and talk too her at the game." I say as she walks out of the washroom and out of subway as I missed my first chance at talking too her.