B.

||IVY||

"Boii, you better not." I say too Auston who is about to stick his hand in my hair product.

Currently, I am braiding my hair because we will be playing some hockey this morning.

"I'm bored!" Auston says walking out of the washroom with me and then jumps onto my bed.

"Your so impatient." I say laughing a bit at his childish ways.

"I can't wait too long on things." Auston says truthfully.

"Okay, I'm done." I say.

"Finally!" Auston says jumping up from the bed.

"Now I need a outfit." I say smirking and Auston sighs and falls back onto the bed. I then quickly make my way to my closet. I pull out a Nike sports bra, Nike pro shorts, a cropped sweater and a pair of high waisted jeans.

 I pull out a Nike sports bra, Nike pro shorts, a cropped sweater and a pair of high waisted jeans

Once I had on my outfit, I then reach on my top shelf and grab my hockey bag

"Okay, now I'm all done." I say as I walk out and find Auston still on my bed along his phone.

"See you sure." Auston asks sitting up

"Yup." I say as we walk out of my room and I to the main room too see Mitch on the couch but no Steph.

"Where's Steph?" I ask.

"She's getting ready." Mitch says.

"Uuuugggghhhhhh!" Auston says taking a seat beside Mitch and Mitch just pats his back while keeping his eyes on his phone. I then laugh at the guys and I walk back too my room.

"I forgot my shoes! I'll be right back." I say as I jog too my room and grab a pair of tan Yeezys.

I then tie my shoes and jog back too see every one at the door ready too go

"Let's go before I need too wait any longer." Auston says taking the first step out of the house with us laughing at him.

*AT THE RINK*

"Hurry up." I say too the group of guys getting on they're gear. We ended up meeting up with William and Kasperi at the rink so they could play with us also.

"And I thought Auston was impatient." Mitch says under his breath.

"What was that Marner?" I ask him.

"Nothing!" Mitch says scared as the other guys chuckle.

"That's what I thought, well since i'm ready, i'll head onto the ice without you guys." I say walking down the tunnel and onto the ice.

As i make my way onto the ice, I push over a pyramid of pucks and start too mess around waiting for the slow pokes.

"Ivy!" I hear Steph yell. Steph is standing behind the glass waving at me. I then hit the puck at it bangs on the glass right at Stephs face and she screams and i just laugh at her.

"Fuck you!" Steph says sticking up her middle finger.

"Hey Williams!" Auston says as i turn my head too him and he tosses me a puck and i catch it on my stick. 

"Got it." I say smirking.

"Whatever." Auston says laughing as the other guys come out.

"Marner!" I yell as i throw the puck from my stick at Mitch and he was too late too catch it.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Mitch says.

"Whatever, you suck anyways." I say smirking.

"Let's see how much I suck when i beat you in one on one right now." Mitch says.

"Ohhhhhhh" The guys start.

"Oh. it's on." I say smirking as i skate up to Mitch and take the puck away from him and speed down the ice.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Mitch yells right on my tail. I then pick up speed and then end up scoring.

"I won, Next player." I say smirking.

"Let me try." William says skating up. 

"Then me after." Kasperi says.

*AFTER PLAYING THE TWO BOYS*

"I win." I say smirking and watching the two boys panting heavily.

"Now let me try." Auston says smirking.

"Okay First pick, lets do this." I say.

"GO IVY!!!!!" I hear Steph cheer and i laugh at her giving Auston the perfect time too take away then puck as he skates down i then skate as fast as i can and i catch up to Auston. I then was able too pull the puck away from Auston and i then skate the other way to the other end of the ice.

Auston then was able too get in front of me and starts too play defense. I then easily cross Auston over and tip the puck into the net.

"OHHHHH SHIIITTTT!!!" The guys yell skating around the ice yelling at my move i made.

"That was pretty good." Auston says standing up from the floor and the guys keep yelling.

"It was amazing." I say smirking. Auston then comes closer and puts his gloved hand under my chin and lifts up my head.

"How about I take you out for dinner tonight?" Auston asks smirking.

"Hmmmmm... I'll think about it, for now, you're just going to have too wait." I say knowing Auston can't wait on anything. I then skate away from him and back into the locker room with the rest of the guys.

"Ugghhhh" Auston says loud enough for me too hear and I chuckle. 

Auston then skates off the ice and sits on the stall beside me.

"You have an answer yet?" He asks me.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I say smirking while taking off my skates.