I.

||IVY||

it's been a few days since Steph and I burned everything that reminded me of Auston and the guys are now back in town.

"Hey Ivy?" Steph asks as she opens my door and i look over at her from my bed.

"Yeah?" I ask sitting up.

"You coming to the game tonight?" Steph asks me.

"I don't know Steph..." I tell her knowing Auston is going to be there.

"Oh come on, you're over him! Just come along!" Steph tells me.

"I'll think about it." I tell her lying back down in bed.

"Okay, well Mitch is at practice and i'm heading out too meet up  with and old friend, so you'll be home alone for a bit." Steph tells me and I nod my head.

"Okay, have fun!" I say as she closes my door and i hear the front door slam shut. I then get out of bed and take off my shirt to be more comfy leaving me in just my bralette and sweat pants.

Once i was finally comfy, i then get my portable speaker and start to play Solo by Frank Ocean.

"I'm hungry." I say under my breath as I walk out into the kitchen and look through the freezer and find some frozen fruit. I then pull out our blender and make an acia bowl.

Once I was done, i topped it off with a few toppings I found and I then took a picture and post it on my instagram plus a photo I took of me while waiting for the fruit to blend

I then start to eat while scrolling though my phone.

"Ivy!?" Mitch yells while coming though the door.

"Mitch!" I yell imitating him. He then turns his head my direction and his eyes go wide.

"Put on a shirt! Right now!" Mitch yells trying to shut the door but a foot stops him from doing that.

"Mitch, who followed you home this time?" I ask him standing up.

"Don't worry about it! Just put on a shirt!" Mitch says trying too hold back the door but failing as the door swings open to reveal William and Kasperi.