E.

||IVY||

Eventually, i had to get ready for tonight's game. I then sit up from my bed and head to my closet while turning on my music on my phone. As i move my hips to my music while searching for some Maple leafs gear, i'm in no luck. All i was able to find was my London Knights 'MARNER' jersey Mitch gave me a long time ago.

"Ugh!" I say as i make my treacherous walk across the hall to Steph and Mitch's room.

"Steph! I have a problem!" I yell behind they're door. Steph then opens the door wearing black high waisted jeans, white convers and a 'MARNER' leafs jersey with her long hair straightened.

"What is it?" She asks me while applying lip balm.

"I don't have any leafs gear." I say.

"And why are you wearing a jersey? It's hot outside." I say.

"I have an outfit on for after the game, we're going to be going out to eat after." She says smiling.

"Oh and i think Mitch should have another shirt for you. She says as she lets me into the room and she starts to look through Mitch's side of the closet. As shes looking around i see Mitch is sleeping peacefully on the bed, well not for long. I then walk over to Mitch's side of the bed and poke his face repeatedly with my fingers.

"Ugh get away Ivy." Mitch says knowing it was me.

"The fuck, how you know it was me?" I ask with my hands on my hips glaring at him.

"Because you have long nails." He says with the pillow muffling his voice.

"Mmh." I say and Steph walks over to us with a white and blue Leafs jersey.

"It's a bit big, but you can tie it easily." Steph says as i thank her and walk back to my room to change.

I then slip off my clothes and change into a pair of black high waisted ripped jeans and the Maple Leafs shirt which i tied in a knot in the front showing some skin. I then do my everyday makeup routine and then slip on my gray and white yeezy boost.

Once i got that done, i then decided to keep my natural hair down. I then put my nose piercing in on the side and my earrings in.

 I then put my nose piercing in on the side and my earrings in

(Her piercings)