U.

||IVY||

"Unbelieveable player on the ice and I'm really excited to play against her." Brendan Gallagher says too the camera man  as I watch the interview from my hotel T.V.

"So many people are comparing you two." Johnny tells me walking out if the washroom still dressed in his comfy clothes since he's not playing tonight.

"I know, but I'm way better." I say as I bring my clothes into the washroom with my make up and I get ready for tonight's game verses the Canadians.

I quickly change into a pair of dark blue jeans, white shoulderless sweater and a pair of black chunky boots.

I then tie my hair in a top knot and apply light makeup. Once I was done I then walk out of the washroom and grab my phone and hockey bag.

"I'm gonna head out, stay safe!" I say as I unlock the door and Johnny comes up and hugs me.

"You to." He says hugging me and closing the door behind me as I leave.

Johnny and I have actually decided too stay friends. The next morning after we kissed we thought it would be best to stick as friends due too our jobs. So for now, Johnny and I are just friends.

Once I reached the lobby, I met up with the rest of the team and we loaded onto the buss. I take my usual seat near the back and take the window seat as I plug in my headphones. I then start too play some Christmas music, since thanksgiving is over it's the perfect time too play Christmas music.

(A/N: Fav Christmas song at the moment is Christmas In Harlem By Kanye West.)

||At The Bell Center||

As I step off the bus, i follow behind Sean and then make it into my change room to ready for tonight's game.

Once I got on my gear other than my helmet, I grab my stick and step out of the locker room and into the tunnel. I then stand there going back and fourth waiting for the rest of the guys ready to go onto the ice for warm ups.

||IN GAME||

As Tkachuk, Backlund anf Frolik finish their first shift, Versteeg, Monahan and I step onto the ice ready for our shift.

Giordano then passes the puck to Versteeg and Gio steps off the ice and Brodie and Wideman step onto the ice. Versteeg then passes the blue line with the puck and I move up in front of the net.

As I make a screen, the four boys are passing back and fourth, Versteeg to my right and Sean too my left. Sean passes too Brodie, Brodie too Wideman, Wideman too Monahan. As they pass the puck I follow the movments screening Price.

Sean then shoots a one timer, I then stivk out my stick and the puck tips off my stick. I then turn around and see that the puck is in.

"Yeah!" I yell as we go too Sean and Tap his head.

"Was that you or me?" Sean asks me as we skate towards the bench.

"I don't care, a goals a goal!" I say as we both laugh and fist bump the guys. After that I then sit down on the bench foe the next shift too play.

||END OF GAME||

The game ended with a 2-3, loss to the Habs to start off this road trip , with me getting a goal and an assist. I take off my gear and shove them into my bag. I then fix my hair back into a proper top knot and spray on some perfume to not smelling like a dead animal.

As i finished off, i then grab my gear bag, slip on my Nike roshes and keep on my dry fit shirt and Nike pro leggings. I then slip on my jacket and head out off the room and make my way too the bus. On my way there, I plug my earbuds into my phone, but when i lift up my head from my phone I run into someone.

"Oh sorry." I say as I look up at their face and see it's Max Pacioretty.

"It's alright, so your the legendary Ivy Williams." He tells me and I laugh.

"Sadly, yes." I say sighing.

"What's so wrong with being a legend?" He asks me questionably.

"Some times you just want to be normal then well known, that's it." I say shrugging and he nods his head approvingly.

"Well I gotta get going to my family, see you next time! " Pacioretty tells me as he waves at me as he walks away and I wave back.

||AT HOTEL||

Right when I got back too the room, I take a quick shower and now i'm applying lotion. I then put on mu underwear and bralette and slip on my gray sweatpants and a random black shirt i shoved in my suitcase when I was rushing too pack.

As I put it on, i expect it too me on of my shirts, but when i put it on it drapes down all the way too just under my knees. Then I notice, this isn't my shirt or Johnny's, it's Auston's.

"Auston." I say under my breath as I start too tear up. 

I haven't thought about Auston in a while, but now that I have something of his, i'm thinking of him. I look at myself in the mirror and tears start too fall down my face.

"Why am I crying." I say too myself as I wipe away my tears and splash my face with water.

"Ivy?" Johnny asks as he knocks on the door.

"I'll be right out!" I say drying my face.

"Okay, hurry though, I gotta shit." Johnny says making me laugh. I then step out of the washroom and Johnny runs in and locks the door behind him.

I then slide into bed and just lay there thinking on why Auston has such a big impact on me. He's and asshole. I then turn too my side and my eyes start too droop close.

---------------------

A/N: Five more chapters too go guys! (V,W,X,Y,Z)