3

Warning: A lil bit of rape. Anyways to the chapter

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm too groggy to see and I don't know how long I have been sleeping.

But what is happening to me?!

Start to cry at the million thoughts that were running through my mind. All what-ifs.

Then I see it. Or see him. My adoptive father is staring at me wierd. Like he wants to do something but I don't know what. I start to yell into the cloth in my mouth but it's useless.

He rips of my shirt while I try to scratch him or kick him or something to get him off of me. Then proceeded to rip off my pants along with my boxers. Now I know whats happening. Not again. I try to wiggle out of his grip but he's too strong.

He pulls iron cuffs from his back pocket and cuffs my hands to the bed so the back of my palms are facing him. I kept trying to scream or scratch at him but he is so much stronger than me. Then he cuffs my feet so my ass is in the air for easy access to him.

Nonononononononononno.

I hear him taking off his clothes and I keep trying to scream for help. It's useless. He's going to rape me. 1 year of me trying to forget rape down the drain. I feel his tip at my entrance for about 2 seconds before he shoved his full length into my ass. No lube. No prep. Raw.

......I'm sorry.....

■■■■■■■■■■■

I sat in my room crying until I had no tears left.

Where is Kirstie? Where is mom?

I hear the front door open and clothes before I check the time. Kirstie and mom should be here by now.

"Kirstin." I hear the man I once called father whisper. How I heard it I don't know and I don't care but I heard it. "Don't go into his room. He just fell asleep."

"Alright." I hear Kirstie whisper back before I hear 3 doors close. Its only 7:30 so I take a shower. I feel so dirty. No one will ever want me.

I put on pajamas and check the time. 8:43. I couldn't sleep in that bed where so many sinful things happened. Evil. I simply laid down on the floor and fell asleep waiting for school tomorrow. A monday suprisingly. And I never did get my present.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

I woke up ro the alarm on my phone. I wasn't tired by the time I woke up anyway. I just wanted to die.

I took a shower and got dressed in casual clothes. And covered the hickeys on my neck with concealer. Grabbed my phone wallet and went downstairs into the kitchen.

I saw Kirstie placing two steaming hot coffe cups onto the counter.

"Morning Kirst." I mumbled and grabbed the coffe. I sipped it before I felt the burning sensation on my tounge. "Ah shit!"

"Good morning to you to. That present we went to get for you yesterday, I will give it to you after school k?"

"Alright Kit."

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you when we get to the car." A tear slipped out of my eye.

"Okay. Honey you can tell me anything alright?"

"Mmhmm."

Once we are in the car Kirstie turned on the heater to start warming it up.

"K babe tell me what happened."