8

I got home and had a mental debate with myself. Text Scott. Or don't text Scott. Shit. This might sound cliche but I didn't want to seem clingy. Really.

Ah well.

I'll just leave the peace of a steaming hot shower to help me get through tough problems.

When I got out of the shower I immediatley went to text Scott. Yeesh why am I so nervous?

Mitch: hi Scott

Scott: hi Mitch we need to talk in private but in person asap

Uuuuuhhhmmm. Ok?

Mitch: yeah alright can i know whats going on tho?

Scott: no

Mitch: ok you can come over tomorrow after school

Scott: perfect

Scott: its late you should get some sleep

Mitch: k goodnigh Scooter

Scott: ? Goodnight Mitchie

I blushed when I read those words. I guess it was my fault since I called him Scooter. Ugh. I am tired though.

I sent Kirst a goodnight text. I haven't even gotten dressed yet. Im soooo lazy. Ugh. I wish I could just snap my fingers and see if my powers would dress me but I didn't know if I could do that and mommy is not about to set herself on Fiah.

-----------

I woke up the next morning pretty refreshed. And hyped. I didn't know what Scott wanted to talk to mw about but It's making me want my day to go faster. I really wanna see him.

¿¿¿¿¿ I just thought that and I'm not even going to deny it.

😦😦😦😦😦

I got picked up by Kirstie and it was the first time I was really near a car. I thought I had this but my mental state is clearly fucked up.

I opened the door and immediatley felr panic rise in my chest. Maybie anxiety I had no clue. I could tell other peoples emotions but I can't even figure out my own.

I sat down in the car and it wasn't until it started moving that I started to go into a full blown panic attack. I saw mental images of me being dragged along the road for a long period of time and I started to freak out.

I couldn't tell if it was really happening over again or if I was really going crazy.

Kirstie didn't notice I was panicking until I started to whimper.

"M-Mitch?" She said slightly scared and confused. "Are you a-alright?"

No bitch of course not.

At this point I couldn't tell if it was mw screaming or if Kirstie was screaming. I didn't feel myself screaming but I heard it. I realized my mouth wasn't moving it was Kirstie.

I looked and realized I was surrounded by an orange haze. No more like hurricane. It was cloudy and sparkly at the same time but I understand why she was scared. The cup of coffe I grabbed this morning turned into a pile of jello. Hmm. This power is triggered by panic?

Cool.

I urged it to dissapear and just like that it seeped into me.
I turned to look at her and I knew I needed to give her an explanation or ahe was going to live in anger, confusion, hurt, and fear

"Kirstie...." After a long pause and the noise of her heavy breathing. "I figured out I had powers a week ago. Ever since I have been more sensitive and more... I don't know panicky. At first I thought 'This is it. I'm going insane. Either that or I really do have powers and I'm going to be shipped off to a secret society somewhere far away. But as far as I know I'm the only one and no one knows about my powers except you know.'" I ranted.

"Uhhmmm. I don't know how to react but it explains a lot. So this is so cool you have powers!" Her emotions changed from realization to amazed and happy.

"Y-yes and you can't tell anybody though. This is something that I'm trying to control and I may get angry at somekne and lash out on them. I don't know what all of my powers are but I have many." I said kind of worried and exited.

The bell rand signaling that school had begun and I went inside quickly wanting to get over with it as quick as possible.

**********

First period was okay. I was really nervous though since I had to sit next to Scott. To make it all better he wouldn't stop giving me nervouse glances as if something bad was going to happen.

^^^^^^^^^

I was walking to lunch when I felt someone pounce on me and push me to the ground. David. That little shithole.

My reflexes worked fast enough and I managed to save my fall quite a lot so I didn't get hurt. No one notivlced exept him because he felt it. He looked at me suprised but not too suprised before he snapped his fingers.

I sensed it. His little group was going to walk up to me and hold my arm while David punched me. I turned around right before they grabbed me and I punched both of them in the face. Not to hard 'cause momma don't want trouble.

Immediatley 4 of them came at me at once and I managed to dodge all of their hits while landing hits on them too. Hard. I'm tired of this shit. 3 of them were out and I was still fighting the last one like a ninja.

I didn't care who saw me anymore. I just wanted them to stop. Stop making fun of me. Stop hurting me. Stop putting me down. To stop following me. And to just leave me alone.

And this little fucker took some lessons.

I dodged another hit and then landed a final one on thig guy hard. Harder than anything. I didn't even know I had that power.

I looked around me and saw people staring at me in complete shock. Some of those people included Scott, Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, and David.

"Leave me alone." I said in a cold tone making people even more shocked including myself. The most shocked was David though. "Don't you ever talk to me again." After a pause I said, "I'm not afraid of you anymore." It came out as a half whisper and I saw David shiver.

Scott looked petrified.

I fell down on my but exausted and I felt David start charging towards me. Before he fell on top of me he just randomly flew across the room. I didn't even do anything.

I looked over at Scott just as he put his hand down a little.

Did he do something to David? Is this what he wanted to talk to me about after school? I guess I'm not eating lunch.

Where are the teachers?

*******

The final bell rang and I went to the front of the school and waited for Scott. Kirstie had cheerleading and I told her I would wait outside.

A few minutes later Scott appeared.

"Hi." He spoke a slight whisper.

"Hi. What did you want to talk about."

"I know what you are Mitch." He whispered. The way he said my name made me shiver.

"What do you mean?"

"You my friend are a Gifted. I'm not sure what kind. But you are."