17

I'm so so sorry I finished this story and forgot to post it a million years ago. I'll start working on the next story asap. Enjoy!

___________________________

It all seemed to come crashing down onto me like a bucket of cold water.

I was something forbidden. Something that was never meant to happen. To appear. I was going to cause pain, anger, sadness, fury, and fear on all the people around me. It's incredible what, what started as something fun, new, and amazing had the potential to bring that all to the ground and I was scared. Oh god am I scared.

I'm scared of all the things that await for me in the near future. I'm scared for when people figure out what I am once it's too hard to hide. I'm even scared that I'll relapse and start cutting myself again. 

Somehow, at the level of fear I'm at, I'm scared Scott would think of me differently! I don't know what to do anymore.

I couldn't do it anymore. I ran out of the room and out of the school aimlessly running for the forest. Once I couldn't see the school anymore I sat down and started crying. I'm not crying because of sadness, but because of fear. 

I stopped crying and looked around me to find my way back. I somehow managed to find the school again and let myself in to my dorm. Scott was still there but gave me a look as if saying 'I know what you needed so I let you'. I hated it. He didn't need to let me. I was my own person and I did things on my own. Yet somehow I couldn't stay angry at him.

Fuck. I think I love the bastard. 

I stepped towards my bed as Scott stood up making us undeniably close. I looked into his eyes just as we heard a cough from behind me.

"Still here. But I won't be for long if you want some time alone," Kirstie said with a smirk. I shook my head quickly at her.

"Scott, thanks for helping. Kirst, thanks for finding what we needed," I said.

"No problem," said Scott sheepishly.

"Ya," said Kirstie smugly. I gave her a playful grin before jumping in my bed at the sound of the door closing.

((((Magical Time Skip, 3 Days))))

Scott had convinced us to skip the school lunch and go to his dorm where he managed to get a kitchen. I mean we have kitchens kind of, we have a mini fridge, a microwave and like a single stove. He had made dinner for my birthday today! He's so sweet. I couldn't help but notice he playful smirks Kirstie would send me when Scott wasn't looking.

"Thanks Scott," I said as I reached in for a hug. Scott's arm wrapped around me touching my back causing me to wince at the uncomfortable feeling. I pulled my arms away quickly.

"You okay?" Asked Scott looking a bit concerned.

"Yeah, It's just my back," I said squirming at the uncomfortable feeling that still lingered in that particular section of my back.

"Does it hurt?" He asked genuinely.

"N-no. It's jus-just uncomfortable," I said tempted to rub my back but not wanting to cause the uncomfortable feeling once again.

"Do you wanna take your shirt of?" He asked. He immediately blushed after he had realized what he said. So did I. He smiled a goofy grin and we heard Kirstie cough again.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed," Kirstie said sending me a look and walking out of the room to go back to our dorm.

"It's really uncomfortable," I said wiggling. It felt as if you were wearing a rough sweater and then got it soaking wet, but had it pushed against you slightly. It was basically a terrible dull ache.

It got so uncomfortable that I had to take my shirt off without thinking. Scott blushed immediately but couldn't stop gaping at me. I smirked but didn't forget to mention the feeling on my back.

"Hey Scott?" I asked.

"Hmm?" 

"Can you see if there's anything on my back? The uncomfortable feeling is still there," I said blushing.

"Uh, yeah," he said quickly.

He asked me to turn around and as I did he gasped.

"What!?!?" I asked a little scared. "Oh shit! I forgot! Today I was supposed to grow my wings!" I nearly yelled.

"Shhhh Mitchy," I blushed at the pet name. He did too noticing the name. "They're beautiful and-OH! They're growing!" He said like an excited 2 year old. I nearly fell on my butt at the sudden noise.

Scott ran into the bathroom leaving me confused. He ran back out carrying a full length mirror.

"Look in here!" He said.

I positioned myself so I could see them and gasped. (The picture on top is kind of what they look like except they're more materialized.) They were gorgeous. They were like angel wings but were separated into what seemed to be two sections. They were shimmering as if showing off itself. I willed them to move and they did. Scott gasped. 

The wings moved as if they were my own arms. I moved them inwards and outwards and watched as I was slowly being picked up off the ground. I got two feet up and suddenly burst around the room. Scott gasped again.

"We need to tell the headmistress," Scott whispered. 

I froze in my tracks. Oh shit.

******

I was forced to wear a shirt but soon learned that I could make my wings smaller so it wasn't as uncomfortable. 

Scott knocked on a big door with a sign that said "HEADMISTRESS OFFICE' on it.

"Come in," there was a high pitched voice coming through the door.

We walked in and it actually turned out to be a pretty normal room. Except the fact that instead of books that a human would read they were books about the history of our kind and how to get yourself out of trouble when facing a certain magical opponent.

"Mitchell. Nice seeing you here. I didn't want to pressure you to feel different so I decided to let you enroll like the rest of the students here. What is it you would like to speak to me about?" She said. There was a tag on her desk reading 'HEADMISTRESS BLUE'. Her voice was annoyingly smug but she wasn't being rude. 

I decided not to talk an turned around and removed my shirt. There was a sudden gasp then a thud. All of the sudden everything went black.

I know the chapter is shit but hey.