7

When we got home mom tried to talk to mw but I wasn't feeling it. Kirstie was following me though and that didn't really bother me. She probably wants answers.

As I walked in I heard her close the door behind me. It made me a little nervous but I shook it off knowing nothing would happen.

"What the actual fuck did I just witness?" She said suprised angry and a little scared all at once.

"Kirst it"s really hard to explain."

"No! It shouldn't be hard to explain. Explain GOD DAMNIT!"

Visibly flinched when she started shouting. I felt panic or anxiety riaing in my chest.

"I...." I sort of whispered.

"YOU WHAT." She felt hurt. "AT LEAST TRY!" She is really bad at controlling her emotions but right now I was scared. I felt an episode coming on. It hasn't happened since just a few days after they took me into their home but the feeling felt way too familiar.

"I'm trying. I'm Trying. I"M TRYING. I'M TRYING! I'M TRYING! I'M TRYING!" I was doing this over and over again trying to express myself in some way angry that I couldn't.

I was screaming it over and over. Kirstie looked panicked.

I was trying to calm myself but it was too late. I was pulling at my hair huddling into myself more and more screaming. Kirstie was beyond scared.
Instead of pulling on my already messy hair I just pressed my nails into mt palm rocking back and forth. Still screaming.

😦😦😦😦😦😦
Kirstie's P.O.V

WHAT DO I DO!! I was pushing him too far and now he's freaking out. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!

Suddenly I had a flashback into Mitch's past.

"WHY DID YOU PUSH MY DAUGHTER DOWN!!!" Yelled a lady in the park at Mitch. He was only about 15.

"She... I... Was... Me..." He was trying to explain that she was making fun of him and it was an accident anyways. He was just trying to walk away.

"SHE WHAT. I SEE YOU DON'T HAVE A REASON FOR THIS!"

"I'm trying. I'm Trying. I'm TRYING. I'M  TRYING. I'M TRYING! I'M TRYING!!!!!" He kept screaming it over and over again.

Everyone in the park left including the lady who didn't want to seem responsible.

So he was having an episode. Where were we during this!?

I went back into reality.

He was still screaming.

"MITCH!" I put my hand on him and it seemed to calm hkm down a tiny bit but he was still whisper yelling he was trying. "Where do you think you are?"

He stopped. "My room?" He whispered unsure at what I was doing. Or if he got it right.

"Good. What color are my shoes?"

"They're red and they go well with those earings. You look hot." He said with a bit of humor.

"Thanks. Now get up and wash your face."

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Mitch's P.O.V

I was a bit suprised that Kirstie managed to help me. I wonder what possesed her to learn how to calm someone down like that.

I popped back into reality when Kirst told me to go and wash my face.

It was dinner time and things seemed to be tense. Mom seemed a bit uncomfortable. Kirstie still didn't get her answers and she seemed fascinated at the recent events.

"Mom? Didn't you wanna talk to me when I came back home?" She looked up a bit suprised at my voice and Kirstie sort of shifted in her seat.

"Yes, but I highly dbout that you want to talk about what happenes with Jack." She whispered his name as if she was disgusted of his name even touching her tongue.

"Yeah... no." I whispered. And it was the truth. I didn't want ro relive those memories all over again. I finished eating and said goodnight and went to sleep.

---------

Kirst drove me to school since it seemed ridiculous for both of us to drive and I wasn't really lookimg foward to it.

I had first period with Scott. Looking at my schedule I actually have all periods with Scott. As well as some with Kirst.

I didn't have firat period with Kirstie but Scott did sit next to me. That made me nervous. Hot boys make momma nervous.

I sat in my seat next to Scott and waited for the teacher.

The bell rung and the teacher walked in immediatley.

"Alright! Settle down." He sort of shouted. Making me visibly flinch. Scott looked over at me concerned. I gave him a small yet half real smile to show I was okay.

"So today I will be announcing that we have a play a few days after the winter talent show!" A couple people cheered while some groaned. Scott kind of did a little of both.

"We will be doing Romeo and Juliet. I know cliche but deal with it." Some people laughed but I didn't. The winter talent show was actually moved up about a week.

"You will be doing it as a class. Meaning no one else is going to be in the play except this class. Every other class will have their own play a few days after ours. You will have to add at least one twist to it though. It cannot be the same as the original in one or more ways. Any ideas?"

A few hands were raised.

"Yes Sean?" She said expecting a lame answer.

"What about Romeo and Julian?" He said as if no one would agree with him. Almost everyone in the room did though. Except David and his little group of friends. They were just laughing.

"That." Said the teacher pausing for a moment. "Is a very clever idea. And since everyone seems to agree Romeo and Julian it shall be."

Some people erupted into many whispers as to who would be Romeo and who would be Julian.

"Who's gonna play those two!" Yelled a girl.

"Yeah." Said everyone not at the same time but more spread.

"We"ll see about that auditions are today and tomorrow after school since we don't have much time to rehearse." The bell rung and I stood up at the same time Scott did causing me to fall over a bit.

He put his arms out just in time before I fell. He was holding me by my back facing him and it caused my chest to flutter. I looked up at his face and was greeted by beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Why did he have to be so hot?

There were a couple whistles and whispers clearly seeing we should bse Romeo and Julian.

I realized what was happening and gulped. He did too and steadied me so I could stand. He wrote something down on a piece of paper quickly and handed it to me.

"T-thanks." I said to him. Damn it I stutrered.

"No p-problem." He stuttered when he met my eyes again. Wait. He stuttered?

I ran off to my locker so I wouldn't be late. I failed.

I walked into the classroom at least 10 minutes late. When I walked in everyone ooed and whispered suprised I would be late.

Kirstie looked stunned.

"Wow." Said Mr.Wilkson. "Never thought the day would come." Rude. "Go sit down. I won't give you detention because it's your first time."

I took my seat behing Kirstie and she looked at me for a while as if she was staring off into space. Then she smirked..... The hell happened there?

I looked at the piece of paper Scott handed to me. It said:

Here's my number. We're gonna have to talk about some things.

!!!-!!!-!!!!
xoxo -Scott

*Mental squeal*