5

I grabbed clothes I didn't care what they were. My toothbrush, toothpaste, wallet, phone and my phone charger. I was leaving this place. I love mom and Kirstie with all my heart but I'm not going to stand being used.

"MITCH!"

I heard Kirstie's footsteps come up the stairs.

Hell no. She's just going to yell about what I did instead of ask me why I did it so I might as well leave before she gets here. I grapped a razor out of under the matress. I haven't looked at these in a while but who cares.

I point my palm toward the door slightly to keep it shut while I turn around towards the window. I turn around and look at it before I jump and get angry. Why does everyone focus on one thing that isn't even the most important thing!

"OW!" I hear Kirstie scream. Then 2 more sets of footsteps running up the stairs. A good distraction.

I jump out of the window and chushon my fall. I really want to be somewhere where they won't see me. It seems like no one saw me anyways.

I start running and close mt eyes as tears begin to fall. I don't care where I end up as long as it's away from him.

I opened my eyes and I was..... in an alley way? The fuck? Is this another power? 

I turn around and see a wall.... Ok. I look down towards the end. Really really long. Perfect. I can have some quiet time alone without anyone telling me I'm a liar. Or raping me. I hope I don't get mugged cause I have a good amount of money on me.

And I have magical abilities.

I walk all the way to the alley way exit which was illuminated by the street lights. As soon as I turn I hear a cracked male voice saying "Look what we have here. Mmmm oh yeah looky looky." That sent shivers down my spine and not in a good way.

I turn around looking bored as I see a gang about 20 people big. I think I can take them on right?

3 of them stepped ahead of the others.

"So beautiful." Said the one in the middle. The other 2 laughed. "Who do you think you are walking in our territory eh?"

"Me? Just your worst nightmare. You really don't wanna mess with me." I said looking unamused. They are broke into fits of hysterical laughter.

"Ehh you," he said wiping a tear from his eyes" you are really funny."

5 of them lunged at me and before they reached me they froze. I thrust my palms at them and sent them flying without any hesitation at all. The others looked suprised but all of them lunged at me anyways.

I created an orange-ish shield that all of them ran into. I expanded the shield enouh so I had their backs pressed against the wall. I let the shield drop and picked them up in the air suspending them.

" I told you not to mess with me." I said as I gave them a smirk. And as I walked away I let them drop some passing out. And some weeping.

--------

I woke up on a bench hearing some one yelling my name. It kind of sounded like Kirstie. On closer inspection it is Kirstie.

Shit.

"MITCH!" I heard her footsteps coming closer. I wasn't in the mood. I looked back into the alley way and noticed 11 of the guys that passed out last night hadn't moved.

I killed them. I killed 11 men. I'm a monster. I blinked rapidly to try and control my tears but it was too late. They were just falling. There was no point in running. I should be arrested.

I sank to my knees somewhere near the entrance and just sobbed.

"MITCH!" Kirstie saw me and came runnins as I fell. " Mitch it's ok I'm not going to yell at you. We believe you now it's ok." She said soothingly. That didn't make me feel better. I killed people. Nothing could change that.

As soon as she touched me I had a vision.

*****

Oh my god. Mitch just hurt my dad. After he accused him of raping him. My dad would never do something like that right? Well he did yell at my dad to get his hand off of him.

I am so pissed. I ran up the stairs and yelled his name.

"MITCH!" I ran faster.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked and tried to open it again until I felt a surge of heat and electricity come onto my hand.

"OW!" I screamed. That was enough to get both my mom and my dad up the stairs. By the time we got in Mitch and most of his stuff was gone. Good. He won't try and hurt my family anymore. I still loved him though.

Dad looked furious. Then I remembered something that would validate Mitch's accusation. The security cameras.

I went into the laundry room as mom cleaned dad's wound. I clicked rewind on the recorded footage until I saw dad sitting on the couch in one screen and me dropping him off in another. Dad was drinkin. Of course.

Mitch came in and avoided his eyes. He tried to walk past the couch as quick as possible but dad was quicker. He grabbed Mitch's hand and forced him down. Then he ripped of Mitch's clothes and.... I tried to look away but I couldn't. My dad raped Mitch. Mitch was clearly struggling and crying but my dad was stronger.

I rewounded all the way until I found no other incidences. I planted a secret camera in Mitch's room just in case he cut himself again and found something suprising. The day he came out. The day before he told me. The day of the Lord. Christmas. Mitch went to sleep. I didn't have to fast foward much. 30 minutes later my dad walked into the room and placed a blindfold on Mitch. Mitch woke up handcuffed. And my dad raped him.

Mitch couldn't do anything about it.

I needed to find him.

******

I snapped out of my trance and Kirstie was still shushing me. I didn't stop.

"Mitch what's wrong yoyr obviously crying for another reason."

I pointed into the alley where the men lay. Kirstie didn't get the hint. Only she did look terrified about how gruesome the scene looked.

"Wow." Kirstie said shakily."Whoever killed was definetley not nice. Probably a horrible person. Why would anyone kill innocent people. Come on lets get out of here. We don't wanna be caught and killed." Wow thanks Kirst.

That only made me cry harder. I was weeping.

"K-Kirstie..." I managed to choke out.

"Yes hun? Come on lets go!"

"KIRSTIE I KILLED THEM!" At least I found my voice.

Kirstie's head whipped in my direction so fast you would have thought it was gonna fly right off.