Chapter 2.

"Wake up..." Ms. Avalon said.

"I'm up..." I said. "What's new today?"

"We're getting ready for Open House-"

"OOOOH MY GOOSH AGAIN, WITH OPEN HOUSE!" I yelled.

"Can't we just...sit down together...have cups of tea..embrace..." I said, stroking the duvet softly.

"No. We have to get streamers, banners, make applications, get name tags, and.." And she went on and on and on until snapped back to reality. Really unprofessional of me. I was drifting into sleep until my head fell back and woke me up; I smeared the drool off my face. You can tell I'm not really a morning person. I raised my hand to silence her.

"I understand. I understand that this is a big time for you...you want me out...so don't put me in this. Cuz I don't care really. Please knock before entering.......good morning." I said condescendingly. She scoffed.

"Good morning." She laughed out. "Now get out of bed sleepyhead cuz your coming with me." She said, shaking the bed.

"Oh no, no-PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! THE LAST TIME YOU 'TOOK' ME SOMEWHERE, I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS FOR 8 HOURS, AND THE ONLY SOURCE OF RESCUE AND LIGHT WAS MY PHONE AND MY SONIC SCREWDRIVER!!"

"WELL, NEXT TIME DONT WANDER INTO THE BACK OF THE SMITHSONIAN!!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I WAS WONDERING IF THE SMITHSONIAN WAS THE SAME IN THE MOVIES!!" She stopped shaking me and paused.

"You went through the wrong door." She said a bit coldly.

"You don't think I couldn't pick that up when I couldn't hear voices anymore?" I snapped back.

"Get dressed and let's go."

"....alright. Got my morning cleanser ready?"

"....always. I always have it ready." She responded still coldly, but looked into the distance like a dramatic scene in a movie. AH, sweet mint tea and lemon.

"Good."

-on the drive there-

"So I heard about this tea that all the tea lovers are drinking: kombucha." Ms. Avalon explained.

i figured she was trying to get me into new interests lately, since she's been figuring out that my rutine has been the same for too long.

"I know. And hipsters drink it. And throw up. Because kombucha is a harmful fungus."

"Oh."

"Yeaah. When did you find that information?"

"The internet."

"Ahh." I realized. "I mean, kombucha isn't bad at all, but it looks like diahrea and smells like it, too. I probably turn it down once i see it. Just a heads up."

Once we got there, I scanned my surroundings.

'Hmmm..Party City... Nice.' I thought to myself.

'Wheres the political party section? I crack myself up sometimes..'

"Ah! Streamers!" Ms. Avalon shouted, startling me.

"Why are you waisting your money on streamers, when we have perfectly good contstuction paper in the back where we can make origami?" i suggested.

"With these kids? They'll die trying.." Ms. Avalon said.

"They'll die trying to put those ugly streamers up.." I murmured.

When we got back to the orphanage, we started hanging up streamers, and everything necessary.

"I clearly still don't realize how important this is to you, for some hidden reason." I brought up.

"Like I said, I want you to have a family. I don't want you to be deprived of memory essences, this is my wish for you."

"Your allowed wishes?!" I screamed aloud. "In THIS realm?! That's nearly impossible! The probability of you able to successfully redeem a wish in order for it to be granted, is basically something that you can only dream of!" I stared at her wide-eyed.

"Metaphorically, Florence. Don't keep me fooled, I know that you know what I'm trying to say."

"Dang it." I sighed in defeat.

"Wow, Florence, I thought you were supposed to be smart." I almost stampeded her to the ground before Ms. Avalon got a hold on my waist.

"That's right! Run away you...coward!" I couldn't say curse words in front of the children. Damn. -2∞+↑

A/n: I've had this story written for a while, and I'm now releasing it to the public. Nerve wreaking.