Chapter 4.

"Hi, as you can see, my name is Florence Azalea, no last name of course." Silence. I tensed up more than I already was, which was almost impossible.

"Relax." He said. I let every bone and muscle in my body go limp, slamming my head on the table.

"64. 64 families. And I highly depict that your going to do the same. Take with it as you will."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"64 families have rejected me today."

"That's a lot." I scoffed.

"Really?" I said sarcastically; I sat up.

"I'm sorry! That's all I can say right now!" He chuckled. "I've been looking for someone all day and all I've been talking to are people about my age, girls waay younger, but I can't find the right age. Well, except for that peppy chick. Too much for me."

"Are you talking about Jessica?!" I exclaimed. OO, this is sweet, I can taste a little bit of vengeance in my mouth, like sucking honeysuckle.

"Ya, I guess," oh my gosh. "Taller than you, blonde hair, one-tone of a greenish-color in her eyes, lots of makeup,"

"That's her. Oh this is rich."

"What is?" He asked me.

"I can just taste the embarrassment from her when she finds out that I'm not the only one that thinks she's a bit- risible person." Nice save. "Mm." I licked my lips.

"You must hate her."

"Well I don't hate her..I just can't stand the glimpse of her. If that makes sense.." My dry, brittle lips were becoming more hard to manage at the moment, but my mouth kept over flowing with moisture. "Dealing with her is like playing with a Ouija board. Sometimes the outcome is harmless, but most of the time, she haunts you. Like in 'The Exorcist', where Regan MacNeil gets possessed by an Egyptian god Pazuzu, but he addresses himself as 'Captain Howdy'." He simply nodded. He clearly understood what I was saying, and nodded, remembering. "What are you interested in?"

"Who, me?"

"Who else? I desperately want to know." I sat up.

"Well-"

"OH FLORENCE GIRLY GIRL!!" Jessica yelled.

"What the fu-"

"Hey friend! Almost time for lunch!!"

"I'm not your friend Jessica. Not do I have the soul aptitude to try to become your friend. Because your a horrible person. And I hate you." The guy chortled.

"Hahaha! We do this ALL THE TIME NIALL! It's our little inside joke!" NIALL?!

She started to laugh, then she punched my shoulder as a command to make me laugh too. I kinda yelled at first, but I eased into it.

"HAHA-get out."

"KK! The bell will ring when lunch is read-"

"I know, I live here, crazy." She left.

"She's weird." He shook his head. "I understand why you hate her so much."

"Uh huh, dislike." I restated.

"Synonyms, Florence." He raised an eyebrow, showing his charm. I scowled at him. "Ok, what makes you dislike her?"

"Well, she's mean, rude, takes too much time in the bathroom. She'd always say, 'Just have to look better than you!' snicker, and walk away. Ugh. I hate her." I said.

"So you do hate her?"

"Yeah, sure, But I remember one time, she woke up and looked like the Grim Reaper walking down the stairs for breakfast and I said: 'ITS HERE TO TAKE US ALL!' And after that incident, I think she spat in my Froot Loops." He laughed loudly. "So you're Niall Horan?! The 'big star' Jessica's been flapping her swollen and unflossed gums about? From One Direction?"

"Yes I am. I was very lucky to get into the band. Now, I've been lonely in my home when the boys aren't there, sitting in my own self pity. I'm looking for a companion."

"Ya know there's a Humane Society across the street right?"

"I know, but I want a human friend."

"Annd you chose the girls' orphanage. How much of a pedofile do you want to be thought of as?"

"A sexy one." I chuckled at his new found wit. I laugh, well...sometimes, but when I do I get embarrassed because I have the most nerdy, fugly, laugh in the world. I dim it down as much as I can in the situation. The bell rung 20 minutes later whiles we were chatting about God knows what, and I had to leave.

"Aww, well Niall, it was nice meeting you. A pleasure actually. I've never had anyone here I could confess to with. Thanks. Now, you make your decision and good luck! Bye." I left. -2∞+↑

------------------

I'm thinking about writing another story. Something waay different from whatever I'm writing. Feedback??