Chapter 2.

"So.. Riordan.." I emphasized.

"Yes, Florence.." He replied.

"Where do you li-"

"Ya remind me 'f small forget-me-nots. You're eyes do, anyway. Yellowish irises." Riordan spoke.

"Ok.. Where do you live?" Riordan's glare tightened.

"Me? Little ol' me? I live on tha top of tha pasture. See?"
The nicest little house sitting up on the hill was his home. Blue as the ocean, and had a chimney that was a pale green.

"Your skin, is... soft lookin'."

"Why do you keep saying things like that?"

"Like what?"

"Oh, forget-me-nots and, soft skin.." I mimicked. I was getting tired of him getting off topic.

"Oh.."

There was an awkward pause that lasted a few.

"It's really hard for me to tell a girl upfron' tha' she's explicitly beautiful." I blushed. "I'm jus' flirtin' 'round, babe."

"It's.. Ok." I retorted. "So-"

"You'll see it when we get thar." It's like he can read minds so something. Without a trace of question, he answers.

What a weird kid.

...

"Finally, some quiet.." Riordan said under his breath. "Now I can talk to ya properly!
So, Florence, what are ya interest?"

"You can call me Flo."

"Ok," he inched closer to my face. "Flo.." He said deeply, with a coy smile. I knew that he had no idea of his power, but he was overwhelming me.

"I don't have much interest. Unless you count nothing as one." Riordan fell silent and slowly made a grin appear on his face.

"I've never rela'ed as wel' wit' someone." His smile was really cute. His accent just tied it up perfectly. Made me want to squish his face.

"FLORENCE!!" Niall yelled from the bottom of the hill.

How did he find me?

"FLORENCE OVER HERE!! TIME TO GO HOME!!"

"I-I'm so sorry," I apologized. "I have to go."

"See ya latah?" He asked.

"Yes. Of course."

..

"Who's that? That guy your smilin' ovah?" I finally realized that my face was pulled ear to ear with happiness as I touched my face.

"He's a friend of mine. A new one."

"Ok.. Didn't look as friendly as it was supposedly suppos' tuh be.."

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Florence is a kid that I need to keep an eye on, at least that's what my mother says.

"She's an angel, but she's also a fault that cracks a but more each day." She told me.

I'm waiting for the crack. -2∞+↑

an: finally an update, I know.

I'm thinking about actually writing in a third person P.O.V., thoughts?