Chapter 9.

(Niall P.O.V.)

I'm so hungry... I thought to myself. Why the fuck did I not grab a donut or 8 before I left? Ugh.

But that wasn't important. What was important is that Florence didn't even say a word about her prescriptions and she could've gotten severely sick and I wouldn't have known! The thought of her just....it ties knots in my stomach. I weakly sighed, rubbing my eyes to try and remove the thought of Florence in the hospital out.

But just think...she, lifeless in a white bed, in a blue and white polka dot hospital dress with a breather in her nose, staring blankly at the wall.

I hate it when I tamper with my own feelings. Ugh.

(Florence's P.O.V.)

Captains log....I'm in a strange place, with strange women. I'm scared. Send help....

I stared wide-eyed at the pure wilderness around me.

{Flashback}

We were exiting Sephora, then, a crowd of young girls ranging in between 11-and the 20's idling my space.

"LITTLE MIX; ITS LITTLE MIX OH MY GOSH GUYS COME HERE!!!!!" A female my age yelled out.

The girls I came with, who I guess are, 'Little Mix' greeted the fans calmly and sanely. I on the other hand was hyperventilating in the nearby corner by some girls' feet.

"THERES ALSO ONE DIRECTION'S HAIR STYLER LOU, AND HER DAUGHTER!" A different girl screamed. So far, this isn't the best of days for me.

"GIRLS, GIRLS CAN WE HAVE A BIT OF ORDER, PLEASE?!" Jesy laughed out, and the fans formed a line.

(Perrie's P.O.V.)

Niall, there's a crowd of fans and Florence is in the corner..

Hold on I'm coming Perrie.

"Florence get off the floor; there's germs..." She came up slowly and walked towards me.

"Perrie, where's Niall?"   I could understand that she's accustomed to Niall, and she needs him as a source of answers and comfort. 

"He's coming, don't worry." I patted her soft, thick-ish brown hair.

---------------

"Niall you're here!!" Florence wrapped her arms around her caretaker.

"Yeah! How ya holding up?" She scowled at him.

"Claustrophobia is a bitch." Niall laughed at her words.

Niall must be great with her for her to be so attached, so quickly. Her young face lit up quite brightly when he ran to her. How does he do it? Especially when she's so small and frail? I watched as she dipped her head farther into his chest and he kissed her forehead.

"OH MY GOD ITS NIALL HORAN!" A fan screamed.

"Hey babes! How are y'all cuties today?"

"GOOD!" They chorused.

"Niall, I love you!!" Another fan with long, black hair said.

"Love ya, too!"

"Who's that? Why is she near Niall, and how did she get there? She's weird.." Someone uttered.

"Now that isn't every nice, is it?" I stood for her. A light flashed. Two, then eight. She just shrugged her shoulders.

After about 30 minutes, the fans left, and my phone buzzed. Eh, later. I thought.

(Fans P.O.V.)

That ugly whore.

She has her grubby hands all over Niall!! Why? She's so.. ew! 

I heard her name was... gah, something that started with an f or l, either way it was probably a stupid name. But i'll have to give that idiot props... she got to Niall. I'll watch closely.

snap.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Florence was so happy when I came back. She never let go of my side.

"They're gone, Flo."

"I know, but they can come back. They scare me. Especially the perverts.." I'm liking this father-daughter moment. This is the type of moments I wished for when I was younger. The feeling of body warmth always made me feel loved once.

"Do I sense vulnerability?" I chuckled.

"Yes, a lot." She breathed. "I'm so cold, too. I was scared, there were people screaming things I didn't hear, but I felt threatened, and the heat in the air was getting humid, with the scent of sweat all over me. I couldn't breathe."

"It's ok. I'm here Flo, don't sweat it."

*****

"We're going to Mullingar, some time this month."

"Ireland?!" She almost spat out her soft taco. "To see your family and stuff?"

"Yeah, remember?" 

"So fast..."

"I know. But they want to meet you, before my break from work is over." I said.

"No worries. No worries...it's just....Ireland..."

"It's a nice place. Trust me."

"Well of course you say that! Compared to what anyone else would say, you'd say it's fantastic, due to the fact that that's your birth place, Niall! And to get to the point, I've never flown before."

"Trust me. It seems scary at first, but it's calming."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. You'll be fine. Don't question yourself too much." I told her, packing up and walking to the car. "Relax. There's nothing to fret. How about this; when we get settled at home, I'll tell you all about Ireland. Deal?"

"Deal. You swear to tell me everything?"

"Cross my heart." -2∞+↑