Chapter 7.

What's wrong with me?! Desperate enough for a friend, to adopt a child?! I love kids; she doesn't really address herself as one, but I'm not worthy or good enough to care take for her! She's loaded with health problems; I can't even handle let alone her personality!! Gosh, I've gotten myself deep into this mess. But I'm gonna do it. And do it well. For Florence.

Florence is a lovely name. So is Azalea.

Florence Azalea.

Huh....

Florence Azalea Horan.

Beautiful chime of the bell. Perfect. I took a glance at her and smiled. She smiled back.

_________

The limo stopped at the mall, where Florence parroted her way behind me. I put up my hoodie and sunglasses.

Our first stop was to go to Wet Seal.

"Pick anything you want, Florence!" I gestured.

"Anything? But I don't.."

"Don't what?"

"I don't know anything about..shopping.." She said, rather embarrassed.

"Just pick anything you think is appropriate for you. A new trend, something bold, edgy for you. I don't care. I got stacks." She mumbled something. "Huh?"

"Nothing." She chose things from t-shirts, to shoes, to jeans; she stood there contemplating if she could get some galaxy print tights, but I took them anyway.

Next, Pac Sun. (There will be eternal link in there) "M'kay. Let's pick up some sweaters and thick clothes for the weather coming up.."

Pac Sun was filled with people and girls around my age group, and I saw that Florence was getting a bit claustrophobic like I was. I bumped into one of those girls.

"I'm so sorr--oh my gosh." She fan her eyes. "OH MY GOSH ITS NIALL HORAN! AHHH!" Girls stampeded from everywhere in the store, and even some from outside the store trampled me.

There was a lot of screaming and crying, but I was looking for Florence.

"FLORENCE!" I yelled.

"Florence? Who's Florence?! Is she your girlfriend or something?" Someone asked.

"No, we're....friends." I can't let them know now! Later though.

"Niall, where are you?!" Florence said.

I stumbled through the crowd to get to her, and when I did, I grabbed her hand, paid for her clothes, said goodbye to everyone, and I left.

This is so trending on twitter.

________

"Alright, bath time!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, where's the bathroom? What soap should I use? Which towel? Where's the lotion? Is there a bidet in there?" She was whipping out questions, on and on she went until I stopped her.

"Lemme just show you." I took her arm and brung her to the room. She's hasn't seen her room yet; she's been hanging out with me, out and about, shopping for her, getting new clothes to fill her huge walk-in closet. "This is your room. It's not decorated. But it's yours. The bathrooms right there, your closet will be filled momentarily. So..go. Frolic. And no. No bidet."

"Crap. Alright. See you in about 40 minutes."

"Will do."

(Florence's P.O.V.)

I stood in the shower, reaching for the floral scented liquid soap. I lathered my loofa and scrubbed away dirt and troubles.

Do you know that feeling in your body that you know something's bothering you, but you can't quite put your finger on it? And your heart is basically dirt because you're in a frump and can't figure out why. I'm having that feeling right now. I knew that a part of it was leaving Ms. Avalon in the orphanage, but...at least 75% of the rest is unknown.