People Who Think They're Gonna Be 12 Forever

if this chapter gets relevant again i would be happy! and i dont keep up with wattpad trends anymore so if u have suggestions on what to discuss dont hesitate to tell me. and also if u want somewhat frequent life rants and other random stuff not related to books then check out my new book "why not." i love to complain.

aight enough of me being stupid lets get on with it.

okay so if u havent noticed but i've been on this site officially for over three years. i broke the rules and started my account when i was twelve. i had some pretty cringe worthy shit on here.

this and the faults in being a fangirl are my only two books left on here. all the other books were youtuber fanfiction that got burned in a fiery blaze fueled purely by my sins.

 i dont even consider myself to be a fangirl anymore, let alone a youtuber fangirl. i stopped watching joey graceffa and all other gamers and now all my youtube recommendations are things like "watch me put 100 layers of wax on my body" or "how to put on a full face of highlighters to legit look like a goddess."

 u know, random vids like that.

and at a point i kept on saying to myself "tv is dumb and all i need in life is youtube" but u know what fam all i watch is tv. i wait for 8 pm every sunday and wednesday for big brother to come on and every 9pm on thursdays for the live eviction night to come. i fucking love parks and recreation to death and also rupaul's drag race. i wait every year for a new season of orange is the new black to come on. if im not binge watching something i literally go insane. 

lmao if u have any recommendations on what great shows to watch on netflix and or amazon prime or stuff thats on tv running atm just tell me maybe i'll watch it

i was also incredibly emo during my time on wattpad. like i had twenty one pilots shoved up my ass and now i like lowkey cringe at people who think stressed out is a good song.

 or maybe thats just because im a hipster and get butthurt when people think that the new album is the only good album. 

same way i think that watching joey graceffa vids are incredible cringey. like he just needs to... chill...

but despite all that change in interests, there are still things that stayed the same. for example i still love fall out boy to death. i still wait every day for a new shane dawson video. i still like playing the sims and occasionally minecraft bc i find the games v therapeutic for anxiety.

 but now i love watching random beauty vids on yt and reblogging shit memes on tumblr to make my friends mad and i like the color pink and i really love taylor swift despite her being an absolute snake.

so my point is that the whole list of things in ur bio like

-SPN fangirl

-I LOOVVVVEEE BENEDICK CUCUMBER

-anime gives me life i want satsuke to ram me

and so on

will most likely be reduced. as you age from 12 to 13 you probably wont think that watching all like 9 seasons of spn isnt worth it anymore. or like going from 13 to 14 you'll realize that benevolent crumbcake isnt that good looking. and maybe when you turn 15 you'll realize that all anime plots are basically the same.

so like maybe commenting something like "you fucking bitch TØP IS MY LIFE ĆŁÎQŪĘ FØRËVĖR" will be helpful bc in a year you'll look back and think "shit man tyler joseph is pretty overrated now that i think of it." 

believe me i get comments about people defending what they love all the time and i just keep thinking "i wonder when that opinion is gonna change bc i know sure as hell i changed my opinion on that"

my point is, dont be afraid of change. even tho i am like 90% confident in what i am rn, (who can ever be 100% confident really please someone do plastic surgery on my legs) theres a huge chance i could change in my thinking in a month. and even tho it seems scary to think that, by the time it happens its probably not even that terrible.

does all of this make sense? i hope so.