The Depressed Hypocrite

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Good, good.

Today's rant is about something I like to call The Depressed Hypocrite.

These little shits. I just want to fucking squish them.

These type of hypocrites like to rant about depression, and that you can just get over it, and that you shouldn't bring your problems to the internet or whatever.

Then these motherfuckers are like "oh, sorry I can't update, I feel depressed."

UGHHHH.

You can have different opinions about things. You can think that you shouldn't say these things on the internet.

BUT you really shouldn't say both that and the fact that you're too depressed to write.

JUST FUCKING GET OVER IT MAN!!!!1!!! DEPRESSION IS JUST IN YOUR HEAD WRITE A CHAPTER STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN LAZY!!!!

^Literally that's what some of these people say. Then they're like "oops depression is here. Sorry guys can't update."

Just stop. Please. You sound like an ignorant asshat.

Depression isn't something that just goes away. It's a disease really. So when you're depressed, there's like a little bug in your brain telling you that you can't do certain things.

Stop being so ignorant. If you believe in not sharing these kind of things of things on Wattpad, that's fine, but respect the people who want to tell why and give an explanation or whatever. Also don't do it if you don't believe in it.