Rant

If you like Madison Beer or you have a problem with me talking about her in a negative way, skip this rant cause I have wanted to get this out for SO long. If you like her, good for you but don't say anything in the comments or stop reading my book cause that shouldn't matter.

I don't like Madison at all. I am getting sick and tired of her fans going on her hate accounts on Instagram and shitting on the creator of the hate page. First of all, IF YOU'RE HER FAN, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON A HATE PAGE?? If someone knows, I would also like to know cause it makes absolutely no sense to me. On every single picture, there is always that one fan that asks "give a good reason why you hate her cause she is an angel" or something similar. THEY DON'T NEED TO PROVE THEMSELVES TO YOU!! THEY HAVE A FUCKING REASON TO HATE ON HER THE SAME WAY YOU HAVE A REASON TO LIKE HER.

People see different sides of certain people. Some people see Madison as a heartless bitch that only cares about herself and Jacks fame. (Which I don't think btw.) And there are other people who think she is a complete sweetheart that loves her fans and she's smart and funny and yada yada yada. And other people, like me, think she's just annoying and she really doesn't deserve to be famous. I personally think that she can't sing. TO MY EARS, she sounds like she's sick when she sings and she tries too hard. And don't even get me started on her clothes.

THE BITCH NEEDS TO WEAR A FUCKING SHIRT!! She's only 17!! I can't remember the last time I didn't see her belly button.

So I saw this picture that this girl posted of her and she met Jack (Gilinsky). The caption was, "I asked for a stage kiss but even though I didn't get one, I'm happy I got to meet the love of my life." or something similar to that.' Someone in the comments asked why she didn't get a stage kiss and this was her explanation (imma try my best cause idk where I found the picture and I can't remember EXACTLY what she said so bare with me) : "I asked for a stage kiss and he said he can't because of Madison and it wouldn't be loyal and I guess I was kinda upset but it's fine because I at least got to meet him" REALLY?!? It's not like the fan is gonna run away with him and make babies then cut his balls off so he can't have babies with Madison. It has NOTHING to do with loyalty because she shouldn't be jealous of a FUCKING STAGE KISS. As you can see, stage is in italics because it's a fake kiss. She gets to kiss him ANYTIME she wants but no one fan can't get a stage kiss because Madison has issues. The fan payed FUCKING money to get a stage kiss and now she can't because Madison can't handle it.

I don't know if anyone else saw the music video for All Weekend Long but Madison showed up more than Jack and Jack and that's literally unbelievable because SINCE WHEN WAS IT JACK AND JACK AND MADISON?! SINCE NEVER!! She's literally driving a wedge between them cause while Johnson's in the studio making bangers, Gilinsky's  following Madison around like a lost puppy and buying her shit that she doesn't need. She has her own money from her non existent music career to buy her own things but no, Gilinsky buys and carries her stuff likes he's her butler.

So instead of Gilinsky worrying about not being loyal to Madison, he should worry about not being a loyal friend to Johnson because that's ALL I see.

                  ~rant over~

{LMAOOOOO LIKE 2 YEARS LATER HER EP COMES OUT, HER AND JACK ARE BROKEN UP, AND I FUCKING LOVE THEM BOTH LIKE DAMN IM SO FAKE. I DEADASS LOVE MADISON NOW. SO MUCH THAT IM GOING TO HER CONCERT IN MAY AJSKXIBDJDKF}