hayes grier

Hayes' s P.O.V

Y/N was studying down stairs on the floor. For some odd reason, she found it more comfortable to lay on hard wood floor than to lay on the couch. Weirdo. But I have to love her for it.

She was laying stomach down with a text book in her face. What a cutie. She didn't notice me coming out of our room so I just admired her big ass from the balcony. At this point, I couldn't be more thankful for legggings.

I walked down the stairs and laid my head on her ass. She giggled and I could feel the vibration. I laughed along.

"You havin' fun there buddy?" She asked whilst (a/n: no this is not a typo. yes 'whilst' is a word) laughing. Damn, I could listen to that all day.

"On your booty? Shit ton." I said while digging my face into it.

"Interesting. Well, you do you kid." She laughed.

"Your booty is like a giant pillow." I stated as she tried to study.

"Well I worked hard for it so I'm proud." She said to me.

"Oohh I'm proud too." I said back.

"And why is that?" She said looking back at me. Oh, here comes my rant.

"Because I'm glad I got a big booty bitch, you, and that you do your squats everyday while I watch. And when you twerk, oh my lord, it's like your ass is heaven. Oh my fuck, I really want a lap dace right now." I sighed against her butt. She laughed her sweet angelic laugh as she talked again.

"Well you're not getting one." She said.

I sighed against her butt again. I started massaging it.

"Oooohh. That feels goooodddd, boiii." She said dramatically.

"Hold up." I got up and went upstairs to get lotion.

I came back down stairs and saw her eyes half closing. Aww, my baby is sleepy.

I slowly took off her leggings, put some coconut scented lotion on my hands, rubbed them together, and spread it on her ass. I saw her quickly dosing off on top of her text book.

I continued to massage her butt until she fully fell asleep. I picked her up, brought her to our bedroom, laid down, and put her on top of me, pulling the blankets over us.

To the sound of her soft snoring, I quickly fell asleep too.