Prologue

'Why did this happen?'

The coarse ropes bit into your skin. Your wrists were bound tightly above your head, to a bedframe. You had given up crying for help hours ago. There had been no point since your screams were muffled. You had been gagged. Lastly, your vision was blocked by the blindfold around your head.

You were completely and utterly helpless. This was exactly what the despicable person who had put you here wanted. He wanted you to be at his mercy.

The very thought of him infuriated you, and in your ire you began to struggle again. You pulled and tugged, ignoring the sharp stinging of your flesh. Though futile you continued to thrash about, and fresh tears seeped through the blindfold.

'I have to get free! I have to get out of here!'

Your circulation was cutting off, but you gave another hard yank and something wet trickled down your arm.

Blood.

Your pained whimpers went unheard.

Click

Your heart immediately sank and fear over took your body. When you heard the door creak open you rolled over and curled into a ball. It was a weak attempt to protect yourself, but it was the only security you had. You began to shiver violently as a delightful hum filled the room you were held captive in. That bastard was humming at the sight of you. Light footsteps approached your form and you were on the verge of hyperventilating behind the gag. You knew his eyes were on you, you could feel them as they greedily took in your helplessness. You knew those red orbs were shining with excitement. Knowing this made you sick to your stomach.

He was next to you now, and you heard him tsk thrice. "Ne, [Name]-chan you're bleeding. I thought I told you to behave while I was out." Just then you felt something hot and wet slide up your arm. You stiffened upon realizing it had been his tongue. "Or maybe you just wanted me to play nurse with you~? That's so sneaky~!"

Repulsed you tried your best to scoot away from him, but he only chuckled and forced you onto your back. His spider-like fingers stroked your cheek, while his touch was gentle it made you tremble terribly. The reaction caused him much glee. A single finger hooked under the cloth that covered your eyes. In one swift movement it was removed, and your eyes immediately began to blink rapidly to unblur your vision. As soon as they adjusted they met the red orbs that would forever haunt your dreams. Red orbs that belonged to a beautiful face that you once thought resembled an angel.

He smirked wickedly. "Did you miss me [Name]-chan?"

If only you had known he had actually been a devil.