Two

You covered your mouth and proceeded to yawn into it. You had actually gotten a decent night of sleep after your consultation with Izaya. There was a great relief knowing that there was still hope to be had in this sickening problem. If he was as a good as his reputation made him out to be, then he would find your stalker in no time; you could live your life in peace. A small smile adorned your face as you began taking your normal route to school, but then you stopped dead in your tracks upon opening your phone.

From: UNKNOWN
Good morning <3 Sleep well? Looks like it :)

You felt it. That sinister sensation you would get every day but never grow accustomed to. The smile instantly vanished; your entire demeanor had contorted into that of fear and your gaze became apprehensive. You knew you were being watched. Even the numerous crowds of people couldn't calm your nerves. Your eyes darted around you, trying in vain to locate your unknown tormentor. An idea came to you suddenly. In an attempt to lose your stalker you rushed into a clump of unsuspecting people, before interweaving in with another group and then another. You realized you would be taking a different path to school today, but it would be worth it to get away from that unseen stare.

You weren't exactly graceful about it; in the process you knocked over some poor bystander to the ground.

"HEY! WATCH IT!"

"GAH! I'm so sorry!"

After a couple of more meshing with strangers and a few zigs and zags, you halted to determine where you were. While you tried to familiarize yourself with the new area your cell buzzed. Your heart stopped when you saw the text.

From: UNKNOWN
Silly~ You'll be late to class at this rate.

Again, you desperately examined the streets of people to somehow spot a suspicious character. Your phone buzzed for a second time, the noise piercing your eardrums.

From: UNKNOWN
It really is adorable how you think you're smarter than me ....

You held your breath as another followed.

From: UNKNOWN
....that you think you can escape me.

Your quivering form backed into the nearest building there, and though some pedestrians gave you weird stares you didn't care. This way you could see anything coming at you. A feeling of dread came over you as an additional text appeared.

From: UNKNOWN
It's only a matter of time...

You slid to the concrete as tears fell down your cheeks; your breathing became ragged with terror. You just wanted it to stop. What had you done to this person for them to torture you in such a way? Just then you were sent a picture message. It was of you; pathetically crumbled on the sidewalk, a panicked, tearful, expression on your face. They were close. The buzzing of your phone alerted you of yet a new text. As much as you didn't want to read it, you flipped the screen up.

From: UNKNOWN
Until I have you.

Fingers tightened over the device. Your anxiety escalated tenfold as you read the text over and over. Even while your vision blurred with salty tears you couldn't look away from the message. Finally the shock lifted and you were left disgusted by the extent of this person's fixation. How dare them. You weren't an object, and you wouldn't be possessed by some psychopath who was infatuated with you. There was still a chance for you to win this war. Abruptly, you snapped your phone closed and stood to your feet. You were still shaken up, but you forced yourself to take deep breaths. Wiping at your eyes you peered around the area again, only this time to try to figure out where you were.