Six

WARNING: DARKER CONTENT. TRIGGERS. LANGUAGE. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

Your vocal chords tightened, your breath hitches. The light of your cellphone is the only outlet that keeps you from being fully enveloped by the darkness. Aggressively, your heart thumps in your chest. The tremor in your entire body is violent as footsteps moved through the dark. They move closer and closer until they halt in front of the stall you had occupied. The moment you open your mouth to scream for help there is an abrupt, loud, bang. The force of the impact was strong enough to shake the walls of your stall. You squeak in terror, the surprise has you drop your phone. The device, still lit, slides under the opening of the door. Muddled as your thoughts were, you swiftly crouched down to reclaim it. Your fingers extended, nearly grazing the object, but you were not fast enough. The shadow of your tormentor's hand closes over the light, effectively shrouding you in complete darkness.

Audible in the dark was your harsh breathing. Cold sweat breaks from your forehead. The attacker has chosen to stay silent, and unmoving, which is more frightening. No idea what was being planned for you, your mind raced to devise an escape. You were in the stall closest to the door. You could use the dark to your advantage. If you were quick, you could crawl out; make a run for the door.

Just as you begin to commence with the plan, there is another explosion of noise that reverberates throughout the restroom. You scream as the third strike causes the lock's hinges of the stall to crack and shatter. The door propels open, hitting you square in the shoulder. You fly back into the toilet paper dispenser, knocking it off the walls. Cringing with uncomfortable pain, you scramble back into the corner of your stall. It was a desperate, pitiful hiding place. You are shivering intensely; you cannot see anything in front of you. No silhouettes, no sign of movement, no light. There was only the nothing, and the creaking of the broken stall door.

The scorpion finally sprung its tail to strike, ending the unnerving idleness. You screamed and thrashed when a pair of hands, hands of a man seized your arms. Their grip was strong, unrelenting as they hauled you up, dragging you out of the stall.

"STOP!" you screamed, pulling fruitlessly in the opposite direction. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

You prayed someone outside could hear you. You prayed someone would waltz in and rescue you. You prayed Hikaru would notice how long you have been gone...

The struggles proved to be in vain. He was far stronger than you. This is verified when he slams you against the tiled wall. The back of your head manages to avoid a collision, although you are still momentarily dazed from the brunt. Once more there is nothing to see.Hot breath fans your face, making you conscious of how close he is. Revolted, you back further into the wall in an effort to create distance from your attacker. Your wrists are snatched, forcibly pinned above your head, and then the panic registers.

"HEL-..Mmph!"

The assailant slaps a free hand over your mouth, silencing your cries. Despite knowing it's futile, you begin to resist again. Wriggling in his unyielding grip in the hopes you may break away. The hand on top of your mouth tightens, fingers dig into the sides of your face. The unpleasant pressure induces muffled sobs. You receive the message, and your writhing ceases.

The monster is pleased. He removes his hand, and replaces it with his lips. Cold lips smash over yours in a bruising kiss. This time, your head does thump the wall behind you. You whimper as something wet, his tongue you guessed, swipes your bottom lip. Defiantly, your lips purse in outright refusal. There is a low growl in response to your rejection, and the hand that disappeared returns with a partner. Your fear magnifies.

The point of something cold, and sharp, a blade presses against your throat. There is a tiny sting. You do not know if he has drawn blood or not, but nevertheless you understand. It's a warning; comply or else. Begrudgingly, you slowly part your lips for him. The attacker wasted no time and he invades your mouth. A satisfied rumble emits from within his chest as he caresses your tongue with his. It is indeed a traumatizing experience. To be molested by some stranger in the dark was immensely devastating. You whimper feebly, the desperate tears roll down your cheeks.