Chapter 14

*Thank you guys for 1k reads!!!!!!! Make sure to vote and comment what you think about this chapter!!!!!!! 

I just stand there for what seems like forever. I'm not even crying. Everyone in the cafeteria is silent. I then run. I run as fast as I can and run into the parking lot.

"Where is my car?", I say to myself.

I scan the parking lot looking for my car. The I get a call. I answer it.

"Hey did you like the live video I did?", they say.

"I will do whatever you say just don't hurt my friends," I say.

"Good,now I still want to play a game. So now you are going have to figure what I'm trying to tell you by killing your friends", They say.

"Where do I start?" I say.

"Look in your car, and I swear to god if you call the cops one of your friends will die,"They say .

I finally find my car. I to walk to it when Nathan stops me.

"Hey, what are you doing?", he says holding back tears.

"I'm just going to go home", I say.

"Anthony, you can't run from everything. Besides you should not be alone, it's too dangerous!",He says.

"I'm not running away from anything," I say.

"Just leave me alone, please,"I yell at him.

"I expect you to be home tonight," he says.

"So now you're my parent. My parents are dead last time I checked." I say.

With that, I jumped in my car. Nathan leaves and its just me all alone in the car. The killer calls me and I answer it quickly.

"Look in your back seat", They say.

I slowly turn to look in my back seat and laying there is Mia. Blood was all over my back seat. I was just about to throw up when I noticed that there was something in her lifeless neck.

"Go on, stick your hand inside her neck and it will lead you to the truth." They say.

I don't want to but I have to. With a lot of hesitation, I slowly put my hand around her neck. I feel warm gooey stuff which is blood and then I feel paper. I peel out the small piece of paper and see a note written on it that says ,"Go to the nursery by yourself".

I try to ask the killer why he did that but they already hung up.

I start driving there. I know I probably shouldn't do this but I don't really have any other choice except for to go to the cops and I have the killer kill one of my friends. I get so many phone calls from my friends asking me if I was alright and where I was. I just let them go to voice mail. There was a point where I actually just decided to turn my phone on airplane mode just so that the phone calls would stop.

I pull up in front of the sign that says hospital and gets out of my car. I start walking up to the eerie building. This is the place I found out that I was adopted. This is probably the place my twin and I were born at. I crawl in from one of the broken windows. I then start to walk through the low narrow and low ceiling corridors.

"I should have brought a weapon", I think to myself.

If the killer comes after me I will be defenseless. I walk through the building looking for clues. I then hear a loud creak in one of the floorboards behind me. I turn around but I don't see anything. I start to walk into the nursery where we found all of those documents about my real birth mother. I look all over the room for them but they are not there.

I set my phone down beside me on one of the tables and walked into another room that was connected to the nursery. I then realize that I forgot my phone and ran back to go get it but when I walked into the dark, quiet room I saw a figure lying on my phone. I start to slowly walk towards the figure and when I found out who it was I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest. Laying there was Mia's dead body. I grab my phone and as soon as I did I got a video from the killer.

I open it up and watch it. It showed me walking into the other room and then the camera flips to show the killer with his knife. At that, I bolt for the exit. I run around a corner and standing there was the person with a white mask with blood covered on it. It was as if I saw a ghost. The next thing I do is bolt the other way but there is no exit. They're only some stairs so I run up the stairs. When I get to the next floor I make another corner and it was as if there were two killers because as soon as I stand there I run face to face into the mask with blood on it. They try to stab me but I manage to only get my arm cut. While holding my bleeding arm, I bolt for an exit. The killer then starts to advance on me. I turn a few more corners and decide and run into an open door.

In the room, there is a closet and an old bed that I guess patients would sleep on. I decide to hide under the bed. I hear heavy footsteps come into the room. I then look and see two black boots walking around the room but then I hear more footsteps coming towards the room. Then the boots vanish. I then hear him scream my name.

"Anthony", says Nathan.

I get out from under the bed and go towards his voice I then see the killer about to stab Nathan from behind the back. I then summon all of the courage I have and push the killer hard to the ground.

"Come on", I yell at Nathan.

We bolt for the exit. We could still visible see the killer chasing us. We finally find the stairs but I loose my footing and tumble down the stairs. "Luckily didn't break anything" I think to my self.

We almost reach the exit door when I heard someone say something.

I soon realize it's Eric. Eric starts to run towards the exit with us.  We are almost to the window when suddenly I hear something charging at us. Nathan pushes me and Eric out of the window. I let out a loud scream because I landed badly on my leg but not enough to break it. Nathan is about to jump out of the window when he suddenly turns around and freezes. He then falls backward out of the window.

Eric catches him before he lands head first out of the window. He lays him down on the grass and that is when I see a stab wound in his lower stomach. I immediately call 911. There is so much blood that Eric takes off his shirt and uses it to try to stop the bleeding. The grass around Nathan turns red.

*Why did Eric and Nathan suddenly show up at the hospital and will Nathan survive. All of those questions will be answered on Thursday. Don't forget to Vote and comment on this chapter!!!!