Chapter 1 Part 1:Meet Randy

Those in capitals will either be characters thinking or having flashbacks. I hope you enjoy my story and uhm lemme know what you think. . .

Shane Eagles AS RANDY. . .

THE SONG FOR THIS PART IS BROKEN BY ANSON SEABRA

Growing up, Randy had always been a happy child who loved being around people and making them laugh. It made him happy knowing that he could put smiles on people's faces even if it was just for a while. He didn't like seeing people sad and made it his mission to make them smile. That was until he turned 12 and realised that he was different from all the other boys and everything changed.

FLASHBACK TO WHEN RANDY WAS 12
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME, WHY DO I SUDDENLY FIND MY COUSIN BENJI ATTRACTIVE? IS IT EVEN RIGHT FOR ME TO FEEL THIS WAY? WHAT WILL MOM, DAD AND DEAN THINK WHEN THEY FIND OUT? MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT WILL BENJI THINK? I CAN'T TELL THEM, I SHUDDER TO THINK WHAT THEY'D DO TO ME WHEN THEY FIND OUT.

Later on in the evening. . .

"Hey Randy, what's the matter with you? You've been ignoring me all day, did I do something to anger you?" Benji asked as he sat on my bed. I couldn't bring myself to face him out of guilt but also fear, what if I got lost in his eyes and he noticed? Yes, I've resorted to getting lost starring at him, pathetic ain't it? "You did nothing wrong Benji, I'm just not feeling well." I replied with my face buried in my hands, making the words come out muffled. Benji didn't say a word for a while which got me curious so I took a peek at him and found him giving me one of his famous looks. The 'I didn't believe a shit you just said cause you know it's utter bullshit' look. Oh yes, I know that look all too well considering how often I got it. After awhile, he sighed and really looked at me. "Randy." he said, causing me to face him and I saw something I thought I'd never see in his eyes directed at me but before I could say anything. He took my face into his hands and kissed me. I was shocked at first, no wait let me rephrase, I thought I was dreaming at first until he pulled back and tilted my face to look at him. Before I could register what I was doing, it was one of those out of body experiences, I fell to his lap, straddled him and kissed him like my life depended on it, well my sanity probably did. The kiss was mind blowing and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips giving him the opportunity to ransack my mouth with his tongue and boy did he get a mouth full. I couldn't stop myself from grinding on him which earned a growl from him. We dry-humped till we were all humped out and I collapsed on top him trying to at least get my breath back but if I were going to die from suffocation, it would be a good way to go.

Benji and I continued seeing each other in secret but 2 months later, I felt as if the walls were closing in on me and I didn't know how to get out so I got myself a beard at school. It was easy to hide it from Benji considering that we didn't go to the same school and the girl was popular meaning Benji and her ran in different circles. As the months went on I fell more and more in love with Benji but I couldn't call it off with the girl because I was afraid. Benji started getting suspicious after some time and my lies got thicker until one of my idiotic brother's unknowingly ratted me out. I get that my brothers didn't know about Benji and I and like most brother's they were happy I'd gotten one of the most popular girls in school to be my girlfriend but I was still pissed at them. Benji broke up with me and booted me out of his life. I continued dating girls even though I wasn't attracted to them until I met Roman when I was 14.

Roman made me happy and I got tired of hiding him which was putting a strain on our relationship but I couldn't get out of the closet. The girl I had dumped Roman for though had spotted us together one day and outed me, thank you very much bitch. And then the bullying began.